So some asshole claims my wife ran over his foot.

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
My backs been out so yesterday my wife went to the ghetto to get me some popeyes chicken. When she was leaving there was a car parked beside her that had a price tag on it and the hood open parked backwards with some guy looking in the engine and then a woman standing on the side that was near my wife's car. She got in her car and backed out a few feet strait (so as not to get near the lady) when she starts beating on her car say telling her to move up and that she was backing over the GUYS foot. They are claiming he moved to the underside of the car he was looking at in the 5 seconds it took for my wife to get in her car and that she turned out of the spot sharply. Wife says she looked behind and beside her and the only person there was the woman who she backed out strait to avoid. The guy wanted "our address" to go see his "doctor" and when I told her to ask them if they wanted to call the police they hesitated for about 5 minutes. We asked him to go to the hospital which he again refused and then suddenly started acting all nice to my wife. He started acting like he was fine and then when the police left, acted like he was hurt again. It seemed really strange, and he gave us the line that he would "call me if it got worse or if it was better." I'm pretty sure this guy is trying to get something out of this as we aren't even sure if this actually happened or not. The guy has his woman as witness and my wife has no one. I'm pretty sure they saw a woman by herself pull up in a brand new car and decided to take advantage. Even if they didn't, wouldn't it be this guys negligence since he wasn't under the car at first when my wife got in and then put himself in that place when he knew she was backing out? I called my insurance company just in case, but I have a feeling this guys trying to get a payday.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Absolute bullshit.

If you run over someone's foot they're not going to be walking around acting all calm. They're going to be on the ground screaming like a baby with an olive fork in it's eye.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Absolute bullshit.

If you run over someone's foot they're not going to be walking around acting all calm. They're going to be on the ground screaming like a baby with an olive fork in it's eye.

No not total bullshit, a taxi reversed over my foot once and being honest it didnt really hurt. The people who were with me told me play on it and put a claim in but im not like that. the driver was shitting himself so i didnt take it any further.

Edit - I think the main reason it didnt hurt me was down to the trainers i was wearing. they look like normal trainers but are quite tough over the toes. I suppose if i had some All Stars on it would be different story.

Last edited:

starscream615

Absolute bullshit.

Yea, he was yelling at her at first but never once got off his feet. For a few minutes he sat in his truck. He claimed his foot was swelling but we never saw it.

lol stay out the hood.

Yea, learned the hard way. I guess it's easy to pick someone out that's by themselves, get a buddy and stage some shit like this.

SSS

neo retired
Anytime someone is claiming injury the police should be called. Did you at least get some sort of accident/police report? They should have documented the other party refused medical attention. That way your wife would have some documentation showing the contrary if these people try to take her to court.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Absolute bullshit.

Depends on how long the car's been on their foot and the shoes they're wearing. They 'claimed' that the car was backing up on the guy's foot and that she move the car off of it so based on that, I say they're trying for a cheap paypay at your expense.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I ran over my friend's foot once with just the backtire of my motorcycle. Caused two hairline fractures in his foot bones.

starscream615

Anytime someone is claiming injury the police should be called. Did you at least get some sort of accident/police report? They should have documented the other party refused medical attention. That way your wife would have some documentation showing the contrary if these people try to take her to court.

Yea she called me and I told her not to just give the guy our address, which is what he wanted, but to call the police and give them as that only option. She asked them and it took them forever to decide to do it. Me thinks they were getting their story together at that time. Even if he did get his foot ran over, I don't understand how it's her responsibility to know that he had gotten on the ground under the car, and was sticking his leg out far enough to be in her parting spot.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
My backs been out so yesterday my wife went to the ghetto to get me some popeyes chicken.

Oh the imagery.

Anyway, I could see if she just rolled over his foot while he was standing there, but if he was UNDER the car, his foot would either be flat on the ground if his knees were propped up, or they could just be laying there with their sides to the ground if he was laying down. If his feet were sideways or at an angle, the laws of physics would have crushed most of the bones. Plus, you'd think he'd hear the car's motor while going to the other side. I'd call the cops asap and tell them what's happening. Ask if they can get the surveillance footage from the parking lot. It's usually taped over in just a few days, so don't wait.

starscream615

Oh the imagery.

Anyway, I could see if she just rolled over his foot while he was standing there, but if he was UNDER the car, his foot would either be flat on the ground if his knees were propped up, or they could just be laying there with their sides to the ground if he was laying down. If his feet were sideways or at an angle, the laws of physics would have crushed most of the bones. Plus, you'd think he'd hear the car's motor while going to the other side. I'd call the cops asap and tell them what's happening. Ask if they can get the surveillance footage from the parking lot. It's usually taped over in just a few days, so don't wait.

We called the cops. Here in Jacksonville they just sent out some 18 year old traffic guy that wasn't even a real cop. He acted like he didn't care and that this was just a matter between us and them. He told me to not even call my insurance unless they claim he's hurt worse than he is.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
You have somebody trying to hustle you man. This reminds of every time I go downtown in Atlanta it is like there is a Salvation Army bell ringer on every corner. Once a guy tried to get me to give him $8.00 because he said that he needed it to say at the Salvation Army for the night.

Here's your problem buddy... :lolz:
They don't put Popeye’s and Churches chicken restaurants in rich white folk’s neighborhoods. If you want good fried chicken in the south you have go to the ghetto.

Last edited:

starscream615

They don't put Popeye’s and Churches chicken restaurants in rich white folk’s neighborhoods. If you want good fried chicken in the south you have go to the ghetto.

Truth. I told my wife to just go to publix and get some stuff to make sammatchs but she wanted to make me happy. Then I told her to take my jeep, but she decided to take her brand new 2011 Honda and they seen her coming. I wish she would have taken my jeep cuz if they weren't faking, then they would have some serious injuries getting run over they that thing seeing as it weighs more than triple what the fit does.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Just one question, a question that has been neglected and should have been asked on post 2...

Was he black?

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Truth. I told my wife to just go to publix and get some stuff to make sammatchs but she wanted to make me happy. Then I told her to take my jeep, but she decided to take her brand new 2011 Honda and they seen her coming. I wish she would have taken my jeep cuz if they weren't faking, then they would have some serious injuries getting run over they that thing seeing as it weighs more than triple what the fit does.

The fact that they didn't want her to call the cops is what gets me. I have heard of this happening before with people stepping out in front of slow moving cars. If they were really hurt they would have wanted her to call an ambulance and the cops because it would have helped their case if they wanted to sue you. It looks like to me they just saw a women alone with a little bit of money on her, and they were looking to hustle a couple of hundred dollars easy.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Black people aside, you should consider moving away from that shithole.

Jax is far and away the worst place I have ever lived in or even visited for that matter, and I've been to Newark.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
So she ran over someone in the ghetto...nothing of value was lost.

STFU and eat the chicken.

More importantly, what meal did you get?