Remove Leslie's war room rank.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Although he hasnt posted in months, that doesnt mean he wont be back but after leaning he has some type of brain damage/slowdown and seeing vids off off him, I dont think he deserves the war room troll rank.

He types the way he does because of his situation.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Although he hasnt posted in months, that doesnt mean he wont be back but after leaning he has some type of brain damage/slowdown and seeing vids off off him, I dont think he deserves the war room troll rank.

Sympathy... Understanding and Human warmth.... it's a bad sign in a mod...

However, If the lads don't throw up any major concerns... I say... why not...

I'd like links to the vids and who gave you that info... because pulling on our heartstrings seems a bit emotionaley blackmailey...

xROTx

PS. He will be on a probation as always pal... IF we do it...

Lee Gray

He can stay in war room but the rank to be honest is a bit out of order with the wording it says about his life.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I see that you have established a confederation.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Well, we can try to "free" Leslie but you should be aware that he's a biotope dweller and not 100% compatible to the rest of the forum, that's why we locked him in the War Room in the first place.

Lee Gray

Its just the wording on his rank as its quite insulting to him when he cant help it.

Say one of us had a son with brain damage and he was happy to join a forum only to be given a rank of moron. not really right.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Its just the wording on his rank as its quite insulting to him when he cant help it.

Say one of us had a son with brain damage and he was happy to join a forum only to be given a rank of moron. not really right.

It's not like we are laughing at him. The account is not real.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Lee - has Leslie expressed any desire to come back or is this a crusade to get him back per the chat convo yesterday? I mean, unless he's actually expressed interest in coming back, I don't see the point really. If you feel bad for him, I bet Hallmark makes a card for that. :)

aria

Former Moderator
Lee, the day you hang out with Leslie for a day and experience the full sensory experience that my Vegas cohorts have described to me, is the day we change the rank.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Lee, the day you hang out with Leslie for a day and experience the full sensory experience that my Vegas cohorts have described to me, is the day we change the rank.

That bad? I heard something about onions with him.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hmm...wasn't it like rotten watermelons and homeless people stank?

rivanor

n00b
Leslie - we all love this guy

Hi all,

I see that Leslie M. Collins is a popular (or infamous) character around these parts.

I just wanted to let everyone know that a group of us are trying to do something really special for him.

We've known him for 12 years and we see him once a year at CAX. We realize that he is at a disadvantage, and probably won't be able to enjoy many of his lifelong dreams. However, he does have one dream that we _can_ make a reality.

We've made a lot of progress, but still have a ways to go and still need people to help.

Check out what we are doing here: http://www.rulecity.com/cobra

Thanks!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi all,

I see that Leslie M. Collins is a popular (or infamous) character around these parts.

I just wanted to let everyone know that a group of us are trying to do something really special for him.

We've known him for 12 years and we see him once a year at CAX. We realize that he is at a disadvantage, and probably won't be able to enjoy many of his lifelong dreams. However, he does have one dream that we _can_ make a reality.

We've made a lot of progress, but still have a ways to go and still need people to help.

Check out what we are doing here: http://www.rulecity.com/cobra

Thanks!

The link doesn't work...

This is the sort of post I'd expect from a spambot or fake account... mmhh... better explain yourself...

Thx...

xROTx

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
For the record, the link worked fine for me. Nice that you're trying to help the guy out.
Probation seems fair for a troll of any (dis)ability.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
That's kinda koll, honestly.
Just donated, let's see if it works out.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Link worked...

Itchy finger averted... carry on....

xROTx

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Anyone got a link to the story where Leslie keyed a dude's car? I want to read that again.