Post Your Recent Purchases!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Haven't played one for about 20yrs - fuck that company
They're getting a shit ton of blowback from all over the place for this current stunt. The running meme is now if buying isn't owning then piracy isn't stealing.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Dude, I understand that games like this were "cheap" for a time.
But even the cheapest NEO•GEO games were $250 at launch.
How do people spend $250 on one game and let it fall into this condition?
French or not. Oui oui.
To you it's treasure. To someone else it's a loose copy of Super Mario/Duck Hunt.

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Welcome to the club. I use an Everdrive to boot US games on it. Works great. I remember considering buying a Sega CD "converter" back in the 90's and being told it's hit or miss.

View attachment 73893
I am debating if I want to get a Nomad. And I always wanted a Lynx.

I have one of those Aliexpress Sega carts and not having much success with what works. Genesis works great. One 32x game worked which was After Burner. The others I tried only show the logo and then a black screen or no boot at all. I did find an "updated" version where it says everdrive but don't know if that would work.

I did boot the Mega CD bios files and managed to get some Europe games working but for USA, I only get sound no picture.

I am debating on getting an Everdrive X3. I mean I could go after the pro to preserve my mega cd.

I also have a mister I can run all of this out of but the 32x core on that isn't perfect or completed.

Also I'm currently working on my PC Engine. I get a white/pink screen when I turn it on. So I am trying to figure that one out.

The CD drive of that works. The System Card works since allows me to play music, lol