Tarma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its more about the room more than anything, been thinking of getting rid of it for a while now and was thinking of putting my CRT TV back in here and getting a supergun, but i'd much prefer a candy for up the the corner or something...

At least if you sell it me you know its gone to a good home and i'm local :D
    Congrats man! Poor kid with you as a dad :P

IF you do sell the cab mate seriously give me first dibs i can get the money straight off and i'm looking for a candy so i can get rid of my monster to free up some room!

Again mate congrats on everything and stay in touch ok?!
    You turned off PM's! :angry: Stop by in chat matey, dont lose touch! still want to see pics of this cab and if you've picked anything else up! plus wehres my lend of aliens ;)
    Yeah, unless you think the Friday will be better. I'm not totally fussed which day we go, just figured saturday would be, errr, easier? lol
    Yeah if you deffo wanna go i'll tag along fo sure, i'll have no cash but hey ho lol so you're booking for Saturday the 18th then?
    Sounds like a good price to me mate! What about tickets etc? you bought any or what? Fill me in on details! when is it july?
    I'm up for it, i have grown alot fatter recently though, i hope the Van can take the strain of me and the Cab!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
rlpcZQP.gif
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.