sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
30th Street Station, Philadelphia /fucked up windblown hair
rwnnYMX.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I suppose I wouldn't really classify them as proper Shoegaze either. More, elements of.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
We should make a proper shoegaze thread.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That's what we call nu-gaze.

Ghostie pal...

...I have Sylvies number and address... She's up for it...

You want?

xROTx

PS. Tell HiddenBalls and Retrogamerballs to come back and play... i miss 'em...

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Ghostie pal...

...I have Sylvies number and address... She's up for it...

You want?

xROTx

PS. Tell HiddenBalls and Retrogamerballs to come back and play... i miss 'em...

No strings attached? :cool:

And I'll tell them, but I can't promise anything m8.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I play games to escape and relax...not stress out even more. Setting a scoring record on an arcade game seems like a completely miserable experience.

Playing a video game the correct way keeps you conscious of the pain of being human. Escapism = pathetic!

hi-score = ultimate thrill!

We should make a proper shoegaze thread.

Yeah, ok.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
On that side note...I find the entire world of competitive arcade game scores to be humorous at best.

Again...I guess I shouldn't be one to judge, but it all just seems silly. I watched some greasy, overweight goofball set up his little camera on a tripod and begin the "process" for attempting a record on TMNT: the arcade game. He waddled in on Sat when we were getting ready to leave. I found the entire thing to be insanely pointless...

I have long played games for fun...and only for fun. If they aren't fun, I don't play them. Life is too shitty, and boring, and frustrating to have my hobbies be even more frustrating. I play games to escape and relax...not stress out even more. Setting a scoring record on an arcade game seems like a completely miserable experience.
Sonme folks find it fullfilling playing for score. Just like you got into cycling and all its intricacies. I understand though, some folks are just extreme but hey everyone has their thing. I get that you're content being a casual gamer and that's ok but there are plenty of different ways to enjoy what you love.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Bloated and wasted at Xmas party. Wife added props but the unintentional smokehouse impersonation was all me.

wasted.jpg