Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgnodfogabaffuh

Banned POS
StickmanLoser said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

im sorry?
did i sign something that waved said rights when i joined the site?
or are you just another slap happy pope fan.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
FTL said:
User Eric Straven has been banned for 10 days for his terrible words.

thanks for your posts dangerousK,hope thaose will help people to understand the great work the Pope did for the world.

So let me get this straight, you just banned a member of a video game bbs for posting bad things about a dead pope in a thread more than half of the other members here haven't even noticed?

Gosh, what an amazing moderator you are.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Sgnodfogabaffuh said:
im sorry?
did i sign something that waved said rights when i joined the site?
or are you just another slap happy pope fan.

Actually stickman is right.
This forum is considered private property A Shawn can instill any rules he likes.
It's FTL's job to enforce these rules (tho I do think he is in the wrong on this one).
Untill Shawn comes in here & says the first amendment applys here, It does not.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Takumaji said:
So let me get this straight, you just banned a member of a video game bbs for posting bad things about a dead pope in a thread more than half of the other members here haven't even noticed?

Gosh, what an amazing moderator you are.

Let me get it straight:do you think since it is a vg bbs,each member is free to throwinsult and trash against the Pope?
I have news for you and it is called basic rules of ethics and morals.

You can express any opinion you want as long as it is expressed civil way and respectful way.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Pill, it is my personal opinion that the Pope was a closset transvestite who liked to stick a cabbage in his anus while sucking off select members of the clergy. this is not an insult it is merely my opinion.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
Pill, it is my personal opinion that the Pope was a closset transvestite who liked to stick a cabbage in his anus while sucking off select members of the clergy. this is not an insult it is merely my opinion.

It is my opinion that the pope may have been done in for his love of auto-erotic asphyxiation play.

The last thing the pope sees before he comes, in my opinion, is altar boy's ass.

Sgnodfogabaffuh

Banned POS
we need dinkins here or did he get banned for saying something mean about the pope too?

it seems like he gets banned a lot :)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
JP II wasn't that bad of a guy.....

He did alot to move the church forward. He took responsibility for most of the church's current and past fuck ups.

And he did adress the centuries old problem of kiddie fondoling.

He wasn't like the pope that looked the other way during the holocaust

But a South American Split with the RCC in almost immenant now unless they can find the right replacement. Maybe even someone from South America or Africa.

Sgnodfogabaffuh

Banned POS
HellioN said:
Actually stickman is right.
This forum is considered private property A Shawn can instill any rules he likes.
It's FTL's job to enforce these rules (tho I do think he is in the wrong on this one).
Untill Shawn comes in here & says the first amendment applys here, It does not.

find me the chunk of the user agreement that says "users will not trash talk or insult any member of the clergy, especially the pope. those who do will face a suspended account. FTL WILL PWN JOO IF JOO DO."

FTL

Staff member
Sgnodfogabaffuh said:
find me the chunk of the user agreement that says "users will not trash talk or insult any member of the clergy, especially the pope. those who do will face a suspended account. FTL WILL PWN JOO IF JOO DO."

From the rules of the forum:
"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws"

Now just quit,thanks.

Sgnodfogabaffuh

Banned POS
FTL said:
"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws"

Now just quit,thanks.

then you better get on the ball and ban EVERYONE THAT POSTS IN THE UNRELATED TOPICS FORUM.

have you read any other threads? get your head out of your ass dude.

Rade K

20 Year Member
FTL said:

Now just quit,thanks.

You need to go back and start doing some serious banning if you want to justify your current streak!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Doesn't anyone think that Eric Straven went to far outside the war room?

Read his vile post. That;s really uncalled for.

But 10 days is a bit extreme. a Lemon party link only gets you 3-7 days.

And I don't think that he would have been banned if it was aimed at anyone besides:

FTL
Pope

FTL

Staff member
norton9478 said:
Doesn't anyone think that Eric Straven went to far outside the war room?

Read his vile post. That;s really uncalled for.

But 10 days is a bit extreme. a Lemon party link only gets you 3-7 days.

And I don't think that he would have been banned if it was aimed at anyone besides:

FTL
Pope

I can't read all the forums.
I try to take action when needed.
And I banned others for insulting other members as well.

I'm not here to discuss the rules anymore,I will be consistent and enforce them when needed.

Of course,I'm not here to enforce the rule to the limit,there is TOLERANCe but the tolerance has its limit.

Rade K

20 Year Member
FTL said:
I can't read all the forums.
I try to take action when needed.
And I banned others for insulting other members as well.

I'm not here to discuss the rules anymore,I will be consistent and enforce them when needed.

Of course,I'm not here to enforce the rule to the limit,there is TOLERANCe but the tolerance has its limit.

It sounds like you got your personal feelings mixed in with your laughable reponsibility. Try seperating the two.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I hate nazi cunts who say tolerance has limits. gay parade at the pope's funeral everyone!

edit: la concha de tu madre ftl

Last edited:

notchoco

Banned
well at least none of you got banned for being gay,

i cant believe they get banned for 10 days for saying things about the pope, but i can banned for nothing besides judge fuckwit having a homophobic problem.

damn this sucks, oh and by the way if judge asks im not choco im someone else ok, its our little secret! :kekeke:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
I hate nazi cunts who say tolerance has limits. gay parade at the pope's funeral everyone!

Nazi= Germany
Facist= Italy

notchoco

Banned
DevilRedeemed said:

gay parade?, your on!

let me bring the martinis and we can party all night till they elect a new pope! :kekeke:

on a serious note though i did like him, i mean it takes an amazing man to forgive somebody for shooting him 4 times let alone meeting him and helping him!.

god i would kick the shit out of the guy which shows how compasionate he is

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So can we post all sorts of crazy shit about the Pope in the war room?

Just wondering if "insults" were banned there also.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
FTL said:
User Eric Straven has been banned for 10 days for his terrible words.

thanks for your posts dangerousK,hope thaose will help people to understand the great work the Pope did for the world.

No problem FTL.

As a History major the life of Karol Jozef Wojtyla was simply amazing. There will never be someone like him to grace this world again. With his death, a part of the world died with it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mistaken. I have a ton of respect for the man. Just read about his life because he was quite amazing. The one thing that stands out for me most was after the assasination attempt on his life in May of 1981, he forgave the man who shot him. That should be a lesson to all of us in life.

Straven deserved to be banned, I don't know why anyone is in an uproar about it. Who cares. Also, this BBS is not protected by the first amendment as it is privately run. This has been stated over and over throughout the past several years. Just because you think you are entitled to something does not make it so.

Read what the various leaders of the world had to say about him if you doubt his impact.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/04/02/world.reax/index.html

If you choose to ignore that, then that's your right, but do not disrespect his memory because it will live on after we are long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.