Pope died. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
seba_boi said:
That's uncalled for...
Yeah, they'll probably just keep his body out for display or something.

Then it's only a matter of slipping past guards and breaking some glass.

H

hermegildo

seba_boi said:
Your comments definitely makes sense, but what DK's point is his frustration with the way people talk bad about a person he highly respects... And seriously, the ones I read here are fluff compared to other forums I post in... It angers up the blood but why get mad at them?...

Freedom of speech, my friend. Isn't that what this country is based on? I don't have a problem with people mourning for the Pope's death. I might think it's stupid or not agree with it, but I won't tell them not to do it. I don't have a problem with DangerousK highly respecting the Pope either, that's his decision. But as I said, waltzing in here saying we should "show some respect for him," just because he "thinks" the Pope was great (which is his opinion only), is something I cannot tolerate.

Respect my opinion and I'll respect yours.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
hermegildo said:
Freedom of speech, my friend. Isn't that what this country is based on? I don't have a problem with people mourning for the Pope's death. I might think it's stupid or not agree with it, but I won't tell them not to do it. I don't have a problem with DangerousK highly respecting the Pope either, that's his decision. But as I said, waltzing in here saying we should "show some respect for him," just because he "thinks" the Pope was great (which is his opinion only), is something I cannot tolerate.

Respect my opinion and I'll respect yours.
I have no problems with people not paying respect for the Pope and all, but to ridicule and bad-mouth and all?!?... Is it that hard to NOT joke around on the matter?!?...

H

hermegildo

seba_boi said:
I have no problems with people not paying respect for the Pope and all, but to ridicule and bad-mouth and all?!?... Is it that hard to NOT joke around on the matter?!?...

That's true, I guess. Still, is that really different than what DangerousK is doing? It's just the other side of the story, some people might have good reasons to be angry at the Pope.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
hermegildo said:
That's true, I guess. Still, is that really different than what DangerousK is doing? It's just the other side of the story, some people might have good reasons to be angry at the Pope.
Yes, there would be reasons to hate the pope, especially if you're pro-abortion or sumthin'... Now maybe DK was wrong (I wouldn't know) for asking R-E-S-P-E-C-T to the man from those who do not agree with his beliefs but I don't blame him for doing so 'cuz I have the same beliefs as him... But I think it's more rational to state your griefs rather than result to mindless blather...

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
R.I.P (pope) now i'll wait and see... what the 'next one will do.

Eric Straven

Banned
Tom Wopat said:
Dangerous K would dig the pope up and suck his dick, telling it, "it's okay--those meanies are going to hell."
Hahaha, you said it, brutha.
DangerousK, shut the fuck up asshole. Your opinions are illogical and religiously biased. No one in their right mind would agree with you on paying respect ***********the Pope.
You catholics all suck. You and your pompous shit. I have freedom of speech so I will ridicule and badmouth the Pope. You catholics have no logical explanation to back up your assertions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Eric Straven said:
Hahaha, you said it, brutha.
DangerousK, shut the fuck up asshole. Your opinions are illogical and religiously biased. No one in their right mind would agree with you on paying respect ******* the Pope.
You catholics all suck. You and your pompous shit. I have freedom of speech so I will ridicule and badmouth the Pope. You catholics have no logical explanation to back up your assertions.

Illogical and religiously biased?

Hello?

Do you live in this world?

Oh wait, I just noticed you live in Canada, nothing more needs to be said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
All you people bad mouthing and disrespecting the pope are miserable low-lifes...even if you are joking around. I am not a practicing Christian and have been to church once or twice in my life however I found the passing of the Pope today very, very sad indeed. Someone who dedicated his life to serving god and who through the years even riddled with disease would battle on and still continue his work so as to provide a great example of the triumph of the human spirit.

Maybe his passing means shit all to you, but to the many millions/billions around the world it is a big deal...guess that makes you all the tiny, little insignificant minority.

After reading so much crap from many members here it has made me realise why I bother with this place anyway, it makes me sick just reading the shit I have read here in the previous two pages. Joke or no joke, certain things just should not be said.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
User Eric Straven has been banned for 10 days for his terrible words.

thanks for your posts dangerousK,hope thaose will help people to understand the great work the Pope did for the world.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
FTL said:
User Eric Straven has been banned for 10 days for his terrible words.

thanks for your posts dangerousK,hope thaose will help people to understand the great work the Pope did for the world.
:angry: Unban Straven, you big Queer!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
FTL is acting like a twat.

FTL - what the hell was that banning? is this the inquisition or something? as soon as I wrap up a couple of deals on this site I'm out of here. you're too much. the pope said alot of fucked up things. you know the whole debacle about central america? eh? you think the church is clean? you think the pope wasn't really just a politician?
its disgusting banning people just becasue they express an opinion different to yours. didn't you see DK insulting the man for being Canadian.
and Kusanagi - why do you come to these forums anyway? look for a different pad, somewhere people will be of similar opinion to yours.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This is fucking weak! I forgot that neo geo dot com was the lighthouse of respect and tolerance in the world.

Especially the unrelated forum of this site, which one would need to go back for months and ban almost everybody for every insensitive or intollerant remark ever made.

We can use the word nigger, but we can't slag the pope?

FTL

Staff member
DevilRedeemed said:
FTL - what the hell was that banning? is this the inquisition or something? as soon as I wrap up a couple of deals on this site I'm out of here. you're too much. the pope said alot of fucked up things. you know the whole debacle about central america? eh? you think the church is clean? you think the pope wasn't really just a politician?
its disgusting banning people just becasue they express an opinion different to yours. didn't you see DK insulting the man for being Canadian.
and Kusanagi - why do you come to these forums anyway? look for a different pad, somewhere people will be of similar opinion to yours.

I will be short:
EXPRESS your opinion but do NOT insults or fool the Pope.
I NEVER banned anyone for an OPINION.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
FTL said:
I will be short:
EXPRESS your opinion but do NOT insults or fool the Pope.
I NEVER banned anyone for an OPINION.

Simone,

I am also Catholic. However, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. The banning of a member for speaking their mind is uncalled for. Pope or not.... this banning is what it is.... an abuse of mod power. I have never openly accused any mod for abusing power ... but if you do this, you are only reinforcing the stereotype about us. That all Catholics are just a group of pompous, judgemental people who frown on anyone else who isnt Catholic.

FTL

Staff member
Phlip,

again,NONE got banned for an opinion.
The banned users used INSULTS.

INSULTS like "piece of ****" or worse expressions.

Try to get straight the difference between an opinion and an insult.

Rade K

20 Year Member
FTL said:
Phlip,

again,NONE got banned for an opinion.
The banned users used INSULTS.

INSULTS like "piece of ****" or worse expressions.

Try to get straight the difference between an opinion and an insult.

You're so stupid. It's my opinion that the pope is a child molesting faggot.

Sgnodfogabaffuh

Banned POS
Pill said:
You're so stupid. It's my opinion that the pope is a child molesting faggot.

hey rade, thought we were never going to see another post under Pill again.
HA FAG!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
FTL you're a f*ck*ng c*nt and the pope was a f*ck*ng c*nt.
f*ck you

ofcourse that's just my opinion

Sgnodfogabaffuh

Banned POS
and ps FTL, you're violating our first amendment rights.
last time i checked, in a forum you're still covered under freedom of speech. if you're banning folks for speaking their mind and "insulting" the pope then you've just made this forum into nazi germany.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Sgnodfogabaffuh said:
hey rade, thought we were never going to see another post under Pill again.
HA FAG!

Hey man. I would have, but FTL banned it.

I<3 H is awesome.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
You want us to respect the Pope?
We can not even respect each outher.
I think your asking to much here from this bunch of clowns. (my self included)
Get off your cross we need the space.

Rade K

20 Year Member
As long as we preface any posts regarding the pope stating that it is our opinion, we should be okay, right?

It's my opinion that the pope is gay. He never did get married. There is your proof.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Sgnodfogabaffuh said:
and ps FTL, you're violating our first amendment rights.
last time i checked, in a forum you're still covered under freedom of speech.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.