Pope died. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Yes... sad indeed :rolleyes:

Everyone should just live forever, and never die.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
It is a very sad day for Polish people like me. He was a guy who brought Poland together and made Polish people proud of being Polish.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
kobylka68 said:
It is a very sad day for Polish people like me. He was a guy who brought Poland together and made Polish people proud of being Polish.

You said 'Poland', like 10 times, dude.

I know you. I know you couldn't give a rats ass. Did you buy a PSP?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
kobylka68 said:
well it doesn't help when your country gets taken over by the french, the germans, then rules itself for a while, then the germans come in again, then the russians. let's face it: you guys suck.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
papelolled9vp.jpg

Neobuyers response, classic.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
well it doesn't help when your country gets taken over by the french, the germans, then rules itself for a while, then the germans come in again, then the russians. let's face it: you guys suck.

A lot of their woes have come from the fact that geographically, they've never had a very adventageous position.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I just woke up about 10 minutes ago, the last time I was watching TV @ 8:35 (I went back to bed for awhile) out of curiousity about the geezer, and he was still holding on for life. Are you sure he's actually dead, or did one of the news agency's misbroadcast/announce this yet again? Though I've been going with Bobak's Weekend at Bernie's theory. All I know is that the next Pope will more than likely be the last the world will ever see.

MERCENARY X99

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Rade Kuruc said:
You said 'Poland', like 10 times, dude.

I know you. I know you couldn't give a rats ass. Did you buy a PSP?

Nah I haven't picked up a PSP yet. I played it back when I was at the Tokyo Game Show and liked it. I'll get one in the summer when there's more titles. What have you been up to?

Rade K

20 Year Member
kobylka68 said:
Nah I haven't picked up a PSP yet. I played it back when I was at the Tokyo Game Show and liked it. I'll get one in the summer when there's more titles. What have you been up to?

I've been on a 24/7 pope-deathwatch.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Rade Kuruc said:
I've been on a 24/7 pope-deathwatch.

I was asleep when he died. But my family made sure to wake me up. Sill living here in shitty Hamilton?

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
NO FUCKING WAY

You mean to tell me that an elderly man with a disease died?

Holy shit.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Kim _Kaphwan said:

Well I gotta say Castro is no idiot for sending you guys to America. Just look at who are the lawyers, doctors and shop keepers down in Florida. They're all fucking Cuban. All of them making their way up America's penis shaped state. Rock on. :tickled:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Hecker said:
Well I gotta say Castro is no idiot for sending you guys to America. Just look at who are the lawyers, doctors and shop keepers down in Florida. They're all fucking Cuban. All of them making their way up America's penis shaped state. Rock on. :tickled:

Not really.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Mercenary X99 said:
I just woke up about 10 minutes ago, the last time I was watching TV @ 8:35 (I went back to bed for awhile) out of curiousity about the geezer, and he was still holding on for life. Are you sure he's actually dead, or did one of the news agency's misbroadcast/announce this yet again? Though I've been going with Bobak's Weekend at Bernie's theory. All I know is that the next Pope will more than likely be the last the world will ever see.

MERCENARY X99

armageddon.gif

Rade K

20 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:

Pfft, no. Knowing Merc, he probably meant that the next pope will live long enough to have his mind inserted into some pope-bot. Therefore, he could live forever, but he might be susceptable to a virus programmed by some indian guy. Those indians are good with computers.

They're taking all of our jeerrrrbs!!!

pretas

Marked Wolf
Yes, he was sick, yes he was old. IT IS STILL VERY SAD.

If ANY of you fucks that are being smart-asses ever have someone that matters to you die or suffer in any way, don't post it on this forum. If you do, I'll be sure to ride (I mean SPAM the hell out of) your little thread in the same way you've done here.

What is it with some of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.