MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Sorry to ask again, but any idea when the shells for the original MVS orders might be sent? I'm still a bit cautious about using mine without the shell too much, and don't have a spare shell to sacrifice.

I understand you need a date for the free shell.
Ok, lets put a date : 1st of May

Thanks

TotalMoop

New Challenger
Sorry to ask again, but any idea when the shells for the original MVS orders might be sent? I'm still a bit cautious about using mine without the shell too much, and don't have a spare shell to sacrifice.

Give it a couple of weeks..

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I understand you need a date for the free shell.
Ok, lets put a date : 1st of May

Thanks

And I understand new orders are more important, as they mean more money. I just thought maybe you'd want to keep the original supporters happy. I was going to wait to place my order until the shells were available, but the promise of one near the end of December prompted me to go ahead and place my order. We've all been very patient, and not once have I complained, so I don't think that response was really necessary.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
And I understand new orders are more important, as they mean more money. I just thought maybe you'd want to keep the original supporters happy. I was going to wait to place my order until the shells were available, but the promise of one near the end of December prompted me to go ahead and place my order. We've all been very patient, and not once have I complained, so I don't think that response was really necessary.

Imagine...

1. You've got a few zillion pre-orders that you promised to get out ASAP... and have been working 16 hours per day to get it sorted...
2. Imagine you've stated about... half a dozen times the Pre-Orders will take priority over the free shells..
3. Imagine Neosd has ALREADY said that it may take another week to parcel the Pre-orders and send..... THEN he will post the free shells...
4. Imagine someone asking the same question over and over again....

Then imagine... me... looking at you from across this keyboard and facepalming...

neosd

Neosd Developer

Hello,

You got this answer for some of reasons :

1 - Continous insisting
2 - Not read 1 page ago where we have answered this question.

Everyone is important.
This is NOT about money, this is about we have guys waiting for 3 months for his order, and you have your NEOSD so atleast you can play with it, is that hard to understand that ?

But you keep insisting,

Ok, lets do one thing, we are going to stop mounting and processing the remaining orders, we will pack your free shell and we will ship it.

Give me your order number please

Thanks

NeoBlaze

n00b
Honestly I'm really stoked that this product is finally shipping out. Congratulations to the NeoSD team for a remarkable achievement! Also, I really appreciate that this has been sent out with UPS rather than Correaos. It makes a big difference.

Hello,

UPS added as shipment option.

We keep packing ...

Thanks

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Holly dude they been working all weekend and believe me is not 5 packages they sold and free shells and shipping out of their pockets to keep you happy and you still demanding dates!!!! Talk about ungrateful

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Holly dude they been working all weekend and believe me is not 5 packages they sold and free shells and shipping out of their pockets to keep you happy and you still demanding dates!!!! Talk about ungrateful
my thoughts exactly... free shells. FREE, MOFO!
Also: If you're too clumsy to handle PCBs you might be in the wrong hobby...

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
my thoughts exactly... free shells. FREE, MOFO!
Also: If you're too clumsy to handle PCBs you might be in the wrong hobby...

QFT - also, wouldn't you just put the cart in your system and leave it?! What's the harm?

Also got my ship notification and am beyond excited THANKS NEOSD!

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
"God helps those who help themselves"

When i received my neosd i was like you MattBlah , with a bad feeling about using my neosd without shell and without spare shell to use .

Aware of the time it would take to get it , i went hunting low cost mvs carts on ebay and found a goal goal goal mvs cart for 23 euros shipping included .

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Hello,

You got this answer for some of reasons :

1 - Continous insisting
2 - Not read 1 page ago where we have answered this question.

Everyone is important.
This is NOT about money, this is about we have guys waiting for 3 months for his order, and you have your NEOSD so atleast you can play with it, is that hard to understand that ?

But you keep insisting,

Ok, lets do one thing, we are going to stop mounting and processing the remaining orders, we will pack your free shell and we will ship it.

Give me your order number please

Thanks

I must have missed the update.

I don't want any special treatment. It was a simple question, not a demand and not a complaint.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I must have missed the update.

I don't want any special treatment. It was a simple question, not a demand and not a complaint.

I think Alex is under a lot of stress, as he has been working hard every day to ship these products out. It's good you clarified that you're not trying to push him to do extra stuff.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Yeah, don't sweat it - the shells will arrive ;) It makes perfect sense to ship out carts with shells first - a) because those people have been waiting a few months - with no cart!, and b) the last thing that makes sense is to ship shells on their own first because then there will be carts without shells, unless they then start shipping bare carts with shells to follow and that would cost a tonne of extra money. c) our 'free shells' are costing additional postage as well as the shell cost, and lets be honest - it was good will right from the start from the Neo SD team to throw these in for free!!!

Beggars can't be choosers! If its 1st of May, it's 1st of May! Anything before that is a bonus =D Lets just hope its 1st of May 2017 =D

Just reminded me of the Commodore C64 'keys campaign' on Indigogo - now there's something to complain about! Approaching 2 years and no one has their C64 replacement keys yet lol.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
c) our 'free shells' are costing additional postage as well as the shell cost, and lets be honest - it was good will right from the start from the Neo SD team to throw these in for free!!!

Beggars can't be choosers! If its 1st of May, it's 1st of May! Anything before that is a bonus =D Lets just hope its 1st of May 2017 =D

I'm totally fine with the free shells being sent the cheapest, untracked shipping method, if that helps with offsetting the already high postage costs. Thanks for all your hard work, btw.

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
I think Alex is under a lot of stress, as he has been working hard every day to ship these products out. It's good you clarified that you're not trying to push him to do extra stuff.

I am more tired than stressed.

I canエt rush it more, everyone will have to wait, this is inhuman.

Rule 1 : we ship by purchase order.
Rule 2 : everyone has to wait.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am more tired than stressed.

I canエt rush it more, everyone will have to wait, this is inhuman.

Rule 1 : we ship by purchase order.
Rule 2 : everyone has to wait.

I for one appreciate how hard you have worked...

We've talked about the delays that have NOT been of your making... and I feel sometimes you put yourself under a lot of pressure pal...

SURE you want the items sent... so you can finally relax a bit...
SURE the people want the item... because it's pretty awesome...

BUT... maybe... just maybe... you could just at least try and relax some... and if you get impatient people... let them be... don't take it to heart man...

xROTx

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rot is right. Don't forget to rest up once in a while, everyone who has followed this knows how hard you are and have been working to make this the best possible product (and Neo fans everywhere rejoice because of it).

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
even family can get more attention guys, you been working all weekend go back home and relax with loved ones, Rot can lock impatient people in the war room I bet.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Can we start a beer fund for these guys? I haven't even ordered a cart yet and feel like they deserver it.

benjiedude

Quiz Detective
:loco:Yeah...Please guys...Get some rest (as I sit here with my excited, evil grin staring at my shipping confirmation email). It can all wait...now. lol. While inquiries are being made for free shit btw...Can you please send me a pack of Spanish chiclets via UPS 3 day shipping please?

tcdev

NEST Puppet
Just reminded me of the Commodore C64 'keys campaign' on Indigogo - now there's something to complain about! Approaching 2 years and no one has their C64 replacement keys yet lol.
Hah, that's nothing! There's still a handful of GCW-Zero Kickstarter backers that haven't received their units. Est. shipping date: Mar 2013.

On the plus side, I received mine pretty early on in the piece, and those that haven't got one - aren't missing much! :annoyed:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Again a fantastic effort on the neosd teams part, I dont think there has been a show of dedication and sacrifice like this on here either in a long time if ever!

Dont let people get to you, patience levels vary BUT you impatient people can just fuck right off! :D