MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

kaironman

n00b

Offreenday

Not so MEGA, eh?
order the 14th, i'll be patient because the flashcard is only for play my missed AES card.
Thank NeoSD for the hard work, just a question : a FAQ on official website is on the way ? Cause i'm logged on website but at this time impossible to log on "downloads" or "support" section (i got "Invalid credentials" message).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
order the 14th, i'll be patient because the flashcard is only for play my missed AES card.
Thank NeoSD for the hard work, just a question : a FAQ on official website is on the way ? Cause i'm logged on website but at this time impossible to log on "downloads" or "support" section (i got "Invalid credentials" message).

I think you only get access to the download section when they ship your order.

Seeing as you ordered quite late I would assume you're gonna be pretty far down the pile. The download section will require the email you used to order the device and for you to reset the password.

The info is posted on this thread. I appreciate it's over 85 pages but sometimes it's best to read.

xROTx

PS. For quicker answers... if you are able... I am in chat during GMT hours.

neosd

Neosd Developer

Hello,

You have to click on recover password, you will get an email to recover your passowrd.
You will need a valid serial number registered to download the tools, once logged into the downloads section.

Everyone that purchased until yesterday has his email enabled.

Thanks

Offreenday

Not so MEGA, eh?
I think you only get access to the download section when they ship your order.

Seeing as you ordered quite late I would assume you're gonna be pretty far down the pile. The download section will require the email you used to order the device and for you to reset the password.

The info is posted on this thread. I appreciate it's over 85 pages but sometimes it's best to read.

xROTx

PS. For quicker answers... if you are able... I am in chat during GMT hours.

I read lot of pages, but my english is not so good (sorry ^^'), sometime is hard for me to understand all posts. It's the reason i post my question, not because i want my card, it's more for "how to ..." for neosd users.
For example a possibility to use different set (magician lord i have set 1 on AES and i want play to the 2nd set because it's more harder) in "menu sd" i see only "parent" rom, how to flash different roms for same game, use decrypted or encrypted, etc ....

Neosd reply quickly after (thank you)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I read lot of pages, but my english is not so good (sorry ^^'), sometime is hard for me to understand all posts. It's the reason i post my question, not because i want my card, it's more for "how to ..." for neosd users.
For example a possibility to use different set (magician lord i have set 1 on AES and i want play to the 2nd set because it's more harder) in "menu sd" i see only "parent" rom, how to flash different roms for same game, use decrypted or encrypted, etc ....

Come into chat my friend...

You may not talk TOO much about the romz on the forum.... SO, unless we are told otherwise... the rule STAYS!

xROTx

neodev

Neosd Tech

You can have as many sets as you want, just name them differently. Currently, there are 2 mame romsets: maglord and maglordh (this one apears as "Magician Lord (AES)"), but if you have a different one, you can just try to make neobuilder to create a new romset, by guessing the rom order. Is that what you want?

One100bill

n00b
Oh yeah! My AES is on the truck to be delivered today. Thank you NEOSD. Only problem is I have no idea on how to download and install romz and whatever other steps I need to get any game working ....lol.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oh yeah! My AES is on the truck to be delivered today. Thank you NEOSD. Only problem is I have no idea on how to download and install romz and whatever other steps I need to get any game working ....lol.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ort-thread-!&p=4140218&viewfull=1#post4140218

You have 5 days left... and link will expire...

2 hours 30 minute download...

Then pop into chat... or ONE time only PM...

xROTx

PS. For all the n00bs and possibly some other members... I have provided a link... I re-iterate it is not MINE... I just have a password and link...

I have provided this because it saves me the effort of having to keep telling you fooks to stop talking about the romz...

The set has 2 archives...

FIRST archive will give you NINE files...

The PASSWORD is needed for the SECOND 9 file archive...

It will extract to 263 files... NO need to use a tool... all crc checked... just copy and paste...

NOW... SHUSH about teh romz...

Tengugurl

Cheng's Errand Boy
I might buy one of these, its quite neat! Now to find a nice shell for it... Shall I sacrifice Puzzle Bobble or my 161 in 1 cart?

loganm187

n00b
I received my AES flash cart! That was fast! I can't seem to get neobuilderUI to work. I have tried on two different windows 7 64 bit machines both with the correct service packs installed. "neobuilderUI" and "neobuildervalidator" both run, but are cut off by half and i can't expand the windows to see the start buttons to convert the roms. Anyone experiencing this? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
If you're having trouble with Neobuilder make sure you have both Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed.

loganm187

n00b
UPDATE: NeobuilderUI opens just fine, but the window will not expand so I can not see the "start button" to start converting roms. I have never encountered this before on anything. I only get half of the program visible.

Thanks for replying, but as stated above I have all required service packs installed.

Last edited:

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Try changing your screen resolution and make sure you have the 2015 version of c++ both the 32 and 64.

donomans

n00b
UPDATE: NeobuilderUI opens just fine, but the window will not expand so I can not see the "start button" to start converting roms. I have never encountered this before on anything. I only get half of the program visible.

Thanks for replying, but as stated above I have all required service packs installed.

You could save yourself some trouble and follow Rot's advice if you can't make any headway on it (also check the neosd support thread?)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ort-thread-!&p=4140218&viewfull=1#post4140218

loganm187

n00b
Didn't know there was a thread outside this one about the NeoSD and already tried all of that and thought it was a screen resolution thing too at first. I have never had a program just refuse to let me see half of it before and can't find any solution. I tried blindly tabbing over to hit the start button, but it will not work. And this is on two seperate desktops too. I don't see any solutions from what ROT posted about converting roms to neo in the link you provided besides talking to him in live chat.

Last edited:

Sceptre_JLRB

Not so MEGA, eh?
I don't see any solutions from what ROT posted about converting roms to neo in the link you provided besides talking to him in live chat.

U sure?
Please, pay attention to the link provided, and then chat to dad Rot. His almightyness shall for sure enlighten you! ;-)