MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

benjiedude

Quiz Detective
SWEEEET! Atleast I think it is. Pretty sure you mean all those that already ordered up until today get free UPS shipping. Very pleasantly surprised...It pays to be an early adopter sometimes. I ordered about 3 hours after pre orders went up and didn't get an email today....So hard to be patient. Like a kid waiting for Xmas!

neosd

Neosd Developer
SWEEEET! Atleast I think it is. Pretty sure you mean all those that already ordered up until today get free UPS shipping. Very pleasantly surprised...It pays to be an early adopter sometimes. I ordered about 3 hours after pre orders went up and didn't get an email today....So hard to be patient. Like a kid waiting for Xmas!

Yes, on AES we still havent shipped all orders from day one, we had a lot of sales the first day we opened sales.

On MVS we had pending orders before the day we opened AES sales (this is mostly the reason about the previous sentence)

Anyways, you can be sure every AES day one order will be shipped by monday. We also have stock for everyone else (seccond AES batch was produced today and will arrive about half of next week). Yes, first AES batch got sold time ago ...

We just need time to process the orders, it may seem not much work on paper but it takes a lot of time when you are on it.

Thanks

TotalMoop

New Challenger
Hello,

I forget to say that after we ship all pending orders we will start shipping the free shells we promised.
We hope to have all pending orders shipped at the end of next week.
Mount pcbs into the shells, try the cartridge on the neogeo and pack it takes more time than what we initially though, so again please be patient.

Thanks

You guys are amazing..
Well done to the team for all your efforts.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Constant updates, serious overtime and now UPS shipping for all those who've waited. You guys are incredible! :D

tcdev

NEST Puppet
Awesome news - thanks NeoSD! I've got an AES version on the way soon, but pretty sure I'm going to need to order an MVS one too! ;)

neosd

Neosd Developer
@neosd
hi
if i buy a eas card today when will be shipping?thanks
ps sorry for bad english

We donエt know, cause we still donエt know how many days it will take us to process all pending orders
Its a matter of put the pcbs on the shells, pack and ship .. We donエt have infinite resources to do this ...

To give a bit more light on the subject, i dont think we are going to have stock for inmediate shipping, anytime soon, we mostly sell everything produced before it comes from factories.

Thanks

Last edited:

crocchio

n00b
We donエt know, cause we still donエt know how many days it will take us to process all pending orders
Its a matter of put the pcbs on the shells, pack and ship .. We donエt have infinite resources to do this ...

To give a bit more light on the subject, i dont think we are going to have stock for inmediate shipping, anytime soon, we mostly sell everything produced before it comes from factories.

Thanks

thanks neosd

Gatchaman

, ,
Pumped up about this one. I've been a long time member\infrequent poster but just wanted to post and say thank you and my order placed.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Pumped up about this one. I've been a long time member\infrequent poster but just wanted to post and say thank you and my order placed.

Man... I am glad you posted.. at long last...

Neosd is bringing n00bs and the oldtymers back...

xROTx

PS. I have NO idea who you are... but welcome back:D

CatBoy

n00b
How can we make sure we DON'T get the free upgrade to UPS? UPS charges crazy custom fees in Canada and is basically awful in every way... Correos is great.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
How can we make sure we DON'T get the free upgrade to UPS? UPS charges crazy custom fees in Canada and is basically awful in every way... Correos is great.

If you ordered after Feb 17th, you didn't get the free upgrade.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver

challenge it according to our import laws there is no import tax for video games, if you mean the broker fee so they do all the paper work and free it fast from customs I will gladly pay it since customs have a hold of every parcel that came in December and January and have a 60 day delay on delivery beyond Canada post reach but if you really want it by regular mail go ahead!

neosd

Neosd Developer

Hello,

We got an email today asking for that, from a Canadian customer.
We are a company, it dosent matters if its Correos or UPS, we have to declare every export and we can´t fake the values, the govment forces us to present the original invoice with the export.

If you want us to ship with Correos, thats ok, we will ship your order with Correos but i dont think you are going to get any benefit, it will prolly be worst, but this is up to you, we will save some money in the meanwhile ...

Thanks

CatBoy

n00b
Hello,

We got an email today asking for that, from a Canadian customer.
We are a company, it dosent matters if its Correos or UPS, we have to declare every export and we canエt fake the values, the govment forces us to present the original invoice with the export.

If you want us to ship with Correos, thats ok, we will ship your order with Correos but i dont think you are going to get any benefit, it will prolly be worst, but this is up to you, we will save some money in the meanwhile ...

Thanks

UPS will charge Canadians an extra $56.10 to $66.85 in "Entry Preparation Charges" and then you need to add customs fees and other taxes.
Correos will get handled by Canada Post and you only need to pay taxes and custom fees. Much much cheaper.

neosd

Neosd Developer
UPS will charge Canadians an extra $56.10 to $66.85 in "Entry Preparation Charges" and then you need to add customs fees and other taxes.
Correos will get handled by Canada Post and you only need to pay taxes and custom fees. Much much cheaper.

Ok, Correos so :)

We wil answer your email tonite

Thanks

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello

UPS guy has just left with the packets.
Everyone with his order marked as shipped, has its packet actually shipped.

The rest, please be patient, we are doing our best to get everything shipped as soon as possible.

Thanks

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Sorry to ask again, but any idea when the shells for the original MVS orders might be sent? I'm still a bit cautious about using mine without the shell too much, and don't have a spare shell to sacrifice.