If shit went nuts and you could only keep 3 games for the rest of your life...

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Steel battalion

GTA san andreas

Gran turismo

These would keep me going for a while, i love playing battalion and only realised how puny i was at it when i played online against real players, and i've never finished it.
San andreas is the best GTA game for me i can play it time and again and never get bored, never heard the term skank untill i played this game and i've used it ever since to piss off a member of the opposite sex when they're stressing me.
Gran turismo is an all time favourite of mine with a banging soundtrack as well i just love this game.

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
So hard to decide. Def. would have to have 2 of them be a shmup and a fighting game - stylish and complex, difficult to master. 3rd would be a atmospheric adventure or rpg game, again, one that has so much open worldness or side quest to it that the replay value is very high ...

I will think about it~!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Monopoly NES

Pokemon Red GB

Legend of Success Joe MVS

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Monopoly NES

Having spent an unhealthy amount of time with NES Monopoly, I declare that is the single worst choice in this entire thread.

Why? Because the player A.I. is viciously competitive and makes solo play practically impossible. Combine that with Monopoly's random dynamic, you have a really horrible experience.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Fallout New Vegas

Skyrim

Bayonetta

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Super Mario World for sure.

ESPGaluda

DoA2... only because I could probably spend the rest of time trying to master that game. It was a hard choice over power stone.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Am I to assume this problem in the world knocked out all the internet and there is no longer online multiplayer games? Then

GTA5
Super Mario Maker
um.... FF3

If internet still existed, then

WOW
Halo
um.... I don't know. CvsSNK2. This way, since only three games existed, I'd get a LOT of competition on there.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
Project Diva f 2nd (Vita)
Puyo Pop (GBA) I once played this the entire flight over to japan, 11 hrs straight.

my runner up is Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fuck no I wouldn't have hearthstone. Game is broke as fuck.

Samsho3
Ninja masters
Kof95

Mission accomplished. I got those and Nam1975.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Would need to consider getting games to the top of priorities when the new world order is established, which means games that appeal to the uneducated masses. For that, you're going to need some kind of shite wii party game. Maybe Super Monkey Ball as a half measure?

That aside,

Super Mario Kart - SNES - No limit to how much time you can spend bettering lap times

Some iteration of Champ Manager - PC - Start with a new club as many times as you want

Toe Jam and Earl - Megadrive - Just makes me smile all the way through, which could be important after I've had to eat my children to stay alive.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
- Xenogears (PS)
- Mega Man X (SNES)
- Cadillacs & Dinosaurs (CPS Dash)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Final Fight PCB

SF2:CE PCE

Super Mario World SNES

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Ninja Gaiden III The Ancient Ship of Doom

Super Street Fighter II X The Grand Master Challenge

DoDonpachi

What about you?

Edit: Keep in mind I'm talking about what you have right now, no wish list or holy grails of course...also no multicarts, just 3 games, no collections.

If shit went nuts I would lock you in a cage with Final Fantasy 5, 6 and 7 for the rest of your life.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
The King of Fighters '95
Doom
Baldur's Gate II (I'm almost done with the first game and I KNOW I'm gonna love number 2.)

Runner up: NetHack, Brogue, Ultima III: Exodus, Fatal Fury Special, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Castlevania: SotN, Virtua Fighter 5, Skyrim ... yeah.. NetHack is probably a solid choice.