If by some wierd chance that we all met one day....

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I wouldn't want to actually fight anyone, but I would love to get in the ring or a cage with any of the wrestlers (VT), Capoeira dudes (SPIN), or generally big strong tough dudes (Spike, Argentina 94, Makismo!! YES!!) to try out my BJJ against some good competition.

That would kick ass.

Oh, and Merc, too. I'm sure he has his own ass kicking style.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
And then I would totally make out with genjiglove.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
jro said:
to try out my BJJ against some good competition.

This is the devastating style of Blow Job Jitsu, for all of you not "in the know".

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
neobuyer said:
If you're cool Merc, you'd take me out to the desert and teach me how to kill with automatic weapons.

And if I ask to see your 'gun'- that's what I am talking about. A firearm. Nothing made of flesh.

#1> If we were anywhere near a rifle range I have a membership too, I wouldn't have a problem with it. As long as you demonstrated to me the ability to follow orders about proper gun safety. You point that son of a bitch in the direction of a person unloaded or loaded though, and the training is over though. I'm very strict about that stuff. We wouldn't have time for even basic MCT (Military Combat Training) though. Now if it was some kind of week long convention, I could train about 5 of you for Urban Tactcial manuevers and combat shooting since combat shooting is a cinche compared to KD shooting. But we'd have to have either private property or a gun range that allows for that kind of shooting, otherwise I won't break the laws just to enterain ppl with my various skills in the shooting area and combat tactics. I might not be the kind of person who takes a lot of shit (serious stuff here again, I can't stress that enough), but I do actually abide by 97% of the laws on the books in the respective state I may be in. I don't agree with the system but it's the only one we've got right now.

#2> Magnum Shagohod "The Tree Trunk of Doom" only comes out for teh wife or to rub one out over a smoking hawt broad dude... you worries are not justified nor do you meet the criteria.

VanillaThunder said:
He forgot to mention it was the 33'' deluxe cab.

(Just saying... yknow.. for accuracy.)

:smirk:

That is impressive. If ever we meet dude, I may not be able to locate a kager of beer, but you're getting a whole pitcher of beer (or whatever, soda, coffee etc.) on me. Feats like that are what I'm talking about... need to be celebrated. I'd have a fucking picture/plaque on the wall of me doing something like that if I could, but I don't see anything on that scale ever happening. Sadly I've had so many complications over the last few years with Hyper Tension, Diabetes Type II, some minor nerve damage from my sleep apneia, and just feeling lethargic even after 8 hours of solid sleep... that, well... I'm doing good to put in the 12 hour shifts at work I do, then come home and basically veg out having only the energy to make sure the kid's alright. Moreso the reason that WIN (my self styled form of combat equal parts, military CQC, street fighting, and 3 styles of martial arts with some TFT in it) has concertrated more on the "10 seconds flat rule" where an assailant "must" be destroyed [i.e. put in the hospital] within the first strike pass nor more than the 2nd, or a fight can't go longer than 2 minutes. I honestly don't have the time or extra energy to brawl forever like I used to in my bouncer days in the late 90s at Club Galliano and the Jade Kitten. I am however, slowly building back up my physique.

jro said:
I wouldn't want to actually fight anyone, but I would love to get in the ring or a cage with any of the wrestlers (VT), Capoeira dudes (SPIN), or generally big strong tough dudes (Spike, Argentina 94, Makismo!! YES!!) to try out my BJJ against some good competition.

That would kick ass.

Yeah I do I generically call in "WIN" as in just what the word says. It's a combonation of Shorin Ryu karate, White Crane Kung Fu (mostly foot work here), Akijujitsu with Judo + Military CQC with the reckless abandon "on the fly" brawl opportunities of regular street fighting. It's a principle moreso than a technique however, and is the reason it's difficult to explain let alone teach someone. There are a few set patterns of what can be done in a situation, but it wouldn't equate to a kata, in fact there are no katas... just ideas of what you might do in the fight utilizing certain aspects of other martial arts. A friend of mind called it a very crude method of Jeet Kune Do (JKD) but I disagree. The only thing WIN and JKD have in common is that it throws out all the uneccessary things needed to win in a real life street brawl or life or death situation. I focus on the "It's you or them, need to survive at all costs" mentality, and the few techniques incorporated into WIN are purely there for a foundation. You'll probably never use the same strike pattern three times in a given fight.

Thus I'd say someone who is a practitioner of JKD and other martial arts is and should be considered a martial artist, WIN would be closer in scope to being labeled a "Gladiator" in terms of the brutality involved in winning. I spent the first half of my life in various martial arts, and I have yet to attend one style that would have you immediately break a shin or knee cap, knife hand someone's throat or disable the inner ears, then reverse force CQC center of gravity into a door and use the door to beat them senseless... then use that persons limp body as a sheild against another attacker, giving you the time you need to dodge, dodge, Strike (breaking collar bone), feint, kick a coffee table into a person, pick up a pool ball and throw it at them breaking their skull open and continue beating the 2nd dude, breaking his hands while on the floor. Taking a few shots from a 4th person on purpose, and getting into position and then fishooking the bastard and gouging an eyeball while breaking some ribs and then shove his head through a window.

Anyhow I could show you a few moves, but I'm really reluctant to give what would be the equivalent of "training" to most ppl. (2) ppl I did used some of that principle/Gladiator method in fights that could have been avoided, something I can't stress enough. After that I vowed hardly ever again. And when you know that no matter how cut or bad ass someone's martial training is, they weren't prepared psychologically for "Close Quarters Combat" which is what WIN is ultimately, and fully prepared to cause major damage... you need to usually just bow out of a situation. It makes ppl think you're afraid of them, but it's the other way around, you're afraid of what you'll more than likely do to them + whatever collateral real estate damage that might ensue. Since your a dude who likes UFC and PRIDE and all that, I'd show you some stuff, but that's about it. Only me, my father (who developed the 1st version) and a few others actually practice this, and when I showed my old sifu of white crane how I'd utilized that style into this new Gladiator shit, he simply asked me never to compete in any tournaments because in his own words... "Martial artists and the venues aren't prepared for anything like that."

:lol:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
jro said:

That would kick ass.

Hell yeah! That'd be some good times. Don't forget though I do BJJ too!(but i suck).

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
melchia said:
ladies and gentlemen, we have found the solution to our problem!!!

/loudspeaker off

Giving me a magazine about god? Id just smack you all with it.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
melchia said:
hell yeah, i could kick all yall's asses! :smirk:
Among all the sparring between the martial artists here I'm sure all the geeks would wanna "wrestle" with you. And you'd probably kick their asses too.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
......would you actually kick somebody's ass that you have beef with on here? Or would you just say "aaah thats just internet b.s."?
That would be nuts! I'm sure most people here think the same way about the "internet b.s." deal.

Man it would be cool to have a crazy gathering with projector screens, and some arcades, and just bring carts trade up the ying yang and so on.

For those that want to wrestle/fight and stuff, well...I'll just bring fucking ATLANTIS with me (The greatest wrestler ever), and we'll see who steps up the ring wannabes. JK

melchia

Franco's Trainer
wizkid007 said:
Giving me a magazine about god? Id just smack you all with it.
no, no...you said 'worse than death.' don't tell me you're a liar too?!!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
melchia said:
hell yeah, i could kick all yall's asses! :smirk:

Melchia I'd let you win, just do me a favor and dress scantily clad. And wear those chopsticks in your hair. That's just secsay.

;)

melchia

Franco's Trainer
SPINMASTER X said:
Among all the sparring between the martial artists here I'm sure all the geeks would wanna "wrestle" with you.
i'm afraid i dont know what you mean

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
melchia said:
i'm afraid i dont know what you mean
I'm saying while the martial artists/grapplers/wrestlers would be having some good sparring matches the nerds would be be like "hey lets wrestle melchia instead a/s/l".

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Mark of the Wolves said:
I'd just be glad to play against different people.

Heh, you live in the same gangster town I live in.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
electricgrave said:
For those that want to wrestle/fight and stuff, well...I'll just bring fucking ATLANTIS with me (The greatest wrestler ever), and we'll see who steps up the ring wannabes. JK

Who's ATLANTIS? Never heard of him.