If by some wierd chance that we all met one day....

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Stormrider_2977 said:
:spock:

Lotta' luck with that dude. I never drink an unopened drink, I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I always keep my back to a wall, and within walking into a room have already figured out how I'd make an emergency exit in case of a FUBAR situation, + also what I might use as a weapon to beat someone's ass if it comes to that. Man don't go faggot on me now.

:oh_no:

Excuse me for wanting to take a peek at your POWER ROD. :tickled:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
daybona said:
I can vouch for this.

The man picked up my VF3 cab and put it in the back of his truck himself :loco:

In that case I'd buy the dude a kager of beer. Sounds like someone you'd want as an ally not an enemy... but I've had to go up against those types before and there are ways of winning (no guns), it's just extremely underhanded and brutal. Of course when someone can lift a fucking VF3 cab [you sure about that? That's fucking huge man] BY HIMSELF, well... you have to fight dirty and if they get a solid grip on you, well "it's over for you." Key to it is to keep your distance, but I've never had a prob with VT so I wouldn't even worry about it.

Man, a WHOLE VF3 Cab without a fucking tommy lift eh? That's some Lawrence Rabbish shit right there! [Legends from Ohio in the 1950s, motherfucker whipped 15 cops, ripped the doors off a school building and tipped over (2) police cruisers... and all this as a high schooler!] See now that would be impressive. I'd want to have cabs lined up and watch VT toss the fuckers onto a flat bed or something, that be worth the whole trip. Then talk about power lifting or weight training and martial arts, and hot breath about fucking broads.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Besides the scammers, the only one person here I'd actually consider fighting is datalogik.

He manipulated me for profit.

I don't forget shit like that.

Now the flame wars and shit, I could care less about.

I'd get along with everyone here...

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
TonK said:
Besides the scammers, the only one person here I'd actually consider fighting is datalogik.

He manipulated me for profit.

What's the story behind that anyways?

I've always known there was real life bad-blood there, but I can't say I know or remember why.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He probably bought something from Tonk and then re-sold it for like twice as much.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
If you're cool Merc, you'd take me out to the desert and teach me how to kill with automatic weapons.

And if I ask to see your 'gun'- that's what I am talking about. A firearm. Nothing made of flesh.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
qube said:
What's the story behind that anyways?

I've always known there was real life bad-blood there, but I can't say I know or remember why.

I was selling a DS and games...

I also had a buyer ready to go, and I get a PM from datalogik begging me to cut him a deal on the package because his cousin wasn't getting much for his birthday and he really wanted a DS...

I'm all about helping someone else out so I sold it to him...

Not a week goes by and he is selling it for twice as much as I sold it to him for...

Nobody does that shit to me...

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I could see Dark Andy pulling a Carrie White at the prom on us all.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
TonK said:
I was selling a DS and games...

I also had a buyer ready to go, and I get a PM from datalogik begging me to cut him a deal on the package because his cousin wasn't getting much for his birthday and he really wanted a DS...

I'm all about helping someone else out so I sold it to him...

Not a week goes by and he is selling it for twice as much as I sold it to him for...

Nobody does that shit to me...

I wondered why you were spamming up his selling threads. :D

I definitely don't blame you man.

And a super large ng.com get together would be awesome. We seriously need to do this.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I wouldn't try to start anything. I would make it a point to tell HanafudaX that he is a fucking tool, but that's more along the lines of speaking conventional wisdom than trying to pick a fight. Even after we covered that, he and I could still switch off on Blue's Journey and I'd be cool.

fighting mania

Zero's Tailor
If Nesagwa would lose his spitefull redneck attitude it would be ok otherwise well.........

too many rednecks here already Nesagwa would live in a suburb called rockingham ,armadale or mandurah where all the ignorant fucks live ,you know :help:

the look man the look the attitude man the attitude :oh_no:

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Not at all. I love meeting new people and I tend to get along with everyone basically. You guys are no exception.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
fighting mania said:
If Nesagwa would lose his spitefull redneck attitude it would be ok otherwise well.........

too many rednecks here already Nesagwa would live in a suburb called rockingham ,armadale or mandurah where all the ignorant fucks live ,you know :help:

the look man the look the attitude man the attitude :oh_no:

A dingo stole your grammer.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
If I ever met you guys I would do the following things:

Bring tonk some drugs, so he doesn’t have to be in pain.

Bring a big fat cheeseburger and shove it in nessys mouth.

Have a dance off with spin.

Play a big fat air guitar for lagduf.

Wear a coneheads mask in honour of neobuyer.

And make love to mushiki.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Is that list before or after I take a huge shit in your mouth and you swallow?

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
wizkid007 said:
If I ever met you guys I would do the following things:

Bring tonk some drugs, so he doesn’t have to be in pain.

Bring a big fat cheeseburger and shove it in nessys mouth.

Have a dance off with spin.

Play a big fat air guitar for lagduf.

Wear a coneheads mask in honour of neobuyer.

And make love to mushiki.

assuming everyone didn't immediately turn their back on you as soon as you walked through the door.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
skot said:
assuming everyone didn't immediately turn their back on you as soon as you walked through the door.

I think if everyone knew he was coming all the black people would be brandishing Skateboards for some revenge.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
I've been to a few different assemblies/gatherings/whatever.

They have all turned out pretty cool, I must admit. Sure, there are some weirdos (some call me a weirdo I imagine), but everyone I've met who posts here has been cool.

• I would call Spinmaster out on his '98 skills and tell him a secret about Tekken
  • I would challenge Bobak to MD3 /me doesn't believe the hype
  • Wes would tremble in fear of my Gato (*coughagaincough)

Hey I never said I was perfect at '98. Sure its my favorite KOF game and I used to have a serious Clark in that game however I never played it competatively like I did Tekken so I'm sure i could get my ass kicked. Wes already kicked my ass. But my Clark still ain't no bitch.

and whats the secret about tekken? would it be......:chimp:????

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
It would be awesome if we all met each other in real life in one big ng.com gathering. I don't have beef with anyone here, really, and even if we saw each other in real life I'd probably just say hi or just ignore them.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Stormrider_2977 said:
In that case I'd buy the dude a kager of beer. Sounds like someone you'd want as an ally not an enemy... but I've had to go up against those types before and there are ways of winning (no guns), it's just extremely underhanded and brutal. Of course when someone can lift a fucking VF3 cab [you sure about that? That's fucking huge man] BY HIMSELF, well... you have to fight dirty and if they get a solid grip on you, well "it's over for you." Key to it is to keep your distance, but I've never had a prob with VT so I wouldn't even worry about it.

Man, a WHOLE VF3 Cab without a fucking tommy lift eh? That's some Lawrence Rabbish shit right there! [Legends from Ohio in the 1950s, motherfucker whipped 15 cops, ripped the doors off a school building and tipped over (2) police cruisers... and all this as a high schooler!] See now that would be impressive. I'd want to have cabs lined up and watch VT toss the fuckers onto a flat bed or something, that be worth the whole trip. Then talk about power lifting or weight training and martial arts, and hot breath about fucking broads.

He forgot to mention it was the 33'' deluxe cab.

(Just saying... yknow.. for accuracy.)

:smirk:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Is that list before or after I take a huge shit in your mouth and you swallow?

Shut up andy, I would at least be socially accepted.

Last edited:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Actually, I think "A dingo stole my grammar" would make a really good album title. I could see a new Belle and Sebastian album with that name.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
VanillaThunder said:
He forgot to mention it was the 33'' deluxe cab.

(Just saying... yknow.. for accuracy.)

:smirk:

You lifted that VF3 cab in your basement into a flatbed all on your own? :eek:

Any excuse to go get checked for a hernia....:oh_no:

:mr_t:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Do a lot of you East Coast peeps still go to Otakon in Baltimore?
I'm about 90% certain I'll be there in August, and I'd love to throw down with some of you folks. 98, SSII, MOTW, whateva. I'd love to see some serious skills and sharpen my own.