Hope Hicks has cooties

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
For example a few days ago he asks why Trump keeps saying Biden is going to be overtaken by the extreme left.

Reality is Biden is probably more in tune with the typical American than he is and he's aware of it.

So he needs to have the conspiracy crowd put out that he's going to get kidnapped by the commies.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Oh they were making a strategy against Sanders... that's what they do in politics, sorry.

The news media treated him poorly as well and refused to call races when he was ahead in the 2016 primaries. Oh well people need to stop being such sheep.
Yeah, oh well. Let's hand wave that away. doodly-doodly-doo. It's a good thing the DNC ignores what we want and then tells us what to want. A good thing.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Yeah, oh well. Let's hand wave that away. doodly-doodly-doo. It's a good thing the DNC ignores what we want and then tells us what to want. A good thing.

No but it's a much worse thing that people can't or refuse to think for themselves or act in their own best interests.

Then a bunch of poopy pants always come along and say oh I can't believe these are our choices. It isn't. There were some better choices in the primaries or even independent candidates. If enough people voted for them then it could be an option.

That tiered voting system....

Maybe have a Prime Minister as well, someone in charge of foreign policy. Like a head US ambassador.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wyo is a troll. He will claim he supported Bernie, but then rails against the system that denied Bernie. This in turn allows him to sow discontent in the one party that seeks to expand civil rights and health care, period, while implicitly promoting the mistreatment of non white immigrants and the rise of white nationalism. He’s a fake progressive, fake liberal, fake Bernie supporter. He is simply a fake.

I am a registered Democrat since I became a citizen in 2007. Voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, Bernie in 2016 and 2020 primaries, Clinton in 2016 general and now Biden in 2020. But I have some different political opinions to you so I'm a fake troll.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I can tell you what I don’t want.

And no matter how much you tell me what I want I will vote against getting what I don’t want over what I want and wasn’t getting anyways.

The whole thing about whining about things people didn’t receive is exactly why we have kids in cages. Thanks Wes.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
No but it's a much worse thing that people can't or refuse to think for themselves or act in their own best interests.

Then a bunch of poopy pants always come along and say oh I can't believe these are our choices. It isn't. There were some better choices in the primaries or even independent candidates. If enough people voted for them then it could be an option.
It's not an option. They've shown they're going to give us who they want to give us. They're barely paying lip service to the illusion we have anything to do with the process. It's weird seeing grown people pretend like everything is fine and the system is working as intended. Is this some kind of coping mechanism? I honestly don't get it.

I can tell you what I don’t want.

And no matter how much you tell me what I want I will vote against getting what I don’t want over what I want and wasn’t getting anyways.
Yeah, embrace the breakdown of the system. Politics used to mean everyone walks away from the table unsatisfied. The Right would pull right, the Left would pull left, and at the end of the day, we'd get something somewhere in the middle and slowly move forward as a nation.

But somewhere in the last 20 years, politicians all figured out a perfect scheme to stop having to work so hard to stay in office. They realized they don't really have to say, "Look what I did for you" to get votes. Now they just say, "Look what I stopped the other side from doing." Everything is about doing as little for the American public as possible and grinding everything to a halt at every opportunity. And now voters are getting in on the act.

As long as you remain satisfied with being provided something to vote against rather than something to vote for, you are part of the problem.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I am certainly not defending it or justifying it and I have no desire to cope with it.

Just saying people did it themselves , they voted either because the party told them to or they wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Nothing was really forced on anybody.

So you cant really say there's no choice.

The cycle could be broken if society was better informed and cared enough to take the time to actually look into issues and form their own beliefs along with a handful of changes to the system.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's not an option. They've shown they're going to give us who they want to give us. They're barely paying lip service to the illusion we have anything to do with the process. It's weird seeing grown people pretend like everything is fine and the system is working as intended. Is this some kind of coping mechanism? I honestly don't get it.

Yeah, embrace the breakdown of the system. Politics used to mean everyone walks away from the table unsatisfied. The Right would pull right, the Left would pull left, and at the end of the day, we'd get something somewhere in the middle and slowly move forward as a nation.

But somewhere in the last 20 years, politicians all figured out a perfect scheme to stop having to work so hard to stay in office. They realized they don't really have to say, "Look what I did for you" to get votes. Now they just say, "Look what I stopped the other side from doing." Everything is about doing as little for the American public as possible and grinding everything to a halt at every opportunity. And now voters are getting in on the act.

As long as you remain satisfied with being provided something to vote against rather than something to vote for, you are part of the problem.

Breakdown of what system? It’s been like this forever. We just don’t listen to the promises anymore as much as we consider the company they keep and the promises they owe people.

Who the fuck is satisfied with voting against children in cages? We do it because it’s more important that crying about shit we want. You sound like a fucking moron to be like “what about my healthcare” or whatever it is you want someone to provide you, when the current situation is this bad.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Just saying people did it themselves , they voted either because the party told them to or they wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Nothing was really forced on anybody.
No, people vote because there's no choice but to vote against the greater evil. But that's exactly it. You can say there's no choice.

You sound like a fucking moron to be like “what about my healthcare” or whatever it is you want someone to provide you, when the current situation is this bad.

lol okay.

I thought we were talking about this in "Dumpster Fire" rather than Unrelated because we all had some awareness of the absurdity of everything. But you're still acting like you have some agency and any of our opinions mean anything. Children in cages is wrong! Way to take a stand with that controversial and brave viewpoint. Whew, glad we got that settled. I don't remember bringing up healthcare in this thread, but clearly I was out of line worrying about the millions affected by that when we have this cage thing going on. One problem at a time.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No, people vote because there's no choice but to vote against the greater evil. But that's exactly it. You can say there's no choice.

lol okay.

I thought we were talking about this in "Dumpster Fire" rather than Unrelated because we all had some awareness of the absurdity of everything. But you're still acting like you have some agency and any of our opinions mean anything. Children in cages is wrong! Way to take a stand with that controversial and brave viewpoint. Whew, glad we got that settled. I don't remember bringing up healthcare in this thread, but clearly I was out of line worrying about the millions affected by that when we have this cage thing going on. One problem at a time.

Good job, Wes. Minimizing the potential of democrat candidates in an election to reverse course is an excellent use of your time. And if anyone tries to even imagine what dumb aspirations you have in your argument, disclaim them and minimize. You’re a joke Wes. Practice your comic sans handwriting or whatever you do.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Good job, Wes. Minimizing the potential of democrat candidates in an election to reverse course is an excellent use of your time. And if anyone tries to even imagine what dumb aspirations you have in your argument, disclaim them and minimize. You’re a joke Wes. Practice your comic sans handwriting or whatever you do.

A lot of people have been slowly losing their grip during this quarantine. I honestly can't tell why you are so upset over this.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A lot of people have been slowly losing their grip during this quarantine. I honestly can't tell why you are so upset over this.

I’m am point out that your expectations in this election are silly. If you need confirmation show your wife this thread and she will agree you should do something else.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I’m am point out that your expectations in this election are silly. If you need confirmation show your wife this thread and she will agree you should do something else.

Do something else besides what? What is it you think any of us are doing in this thread? Is there anything being accomplished here? And is there even one person in this thread who will not be voting against Trump (assuming he's alive)? Why this level of outrage against people who are already voting the same way as you anyway?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do something else besides what? What is it you think any of us are doing in this thread? Is there anything being accomplished here? And is there even one person in this thread who will not be voting against Trump (assuming he's alive)? Why this level of outrage against people who are already voting the same way as you anyway?

Who cares if you are “voting the same way” as me when your words are meant to discourage other voters from voting.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Honestly, if someone truly feels the system is unsalvageable, they shouldn't vote at all. Or better yet, go out and join the anarchists, tear it all down and start over.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Honestly, if someone truly feels the system is unsalvageable, they shouldn't vote at all. Or better yet, go out and join the anarchists, tear it all down and start over.

Saying the system is beyond repair is an intentional discouragement of voting.

Find out who benefits from that the most.

If STK was voting the same way as me, he would be better served not regurgitating that wyo RT shit.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
What if he’s faking it just to get out of more debates?

That thought has crossed my mind as well. Can't debate with Biden, I've got the stupids, er, I mean the Covids!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Don't worry, I'm taking wasabi out fishing next week. Just two bros on the lake, with a cooler full of cold ones, no women and me never calling him by his real name but instead Wasabi, just like in the Before-fore Times.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don't worry, I'm taking wasabi out fishing next week. Just two bros on the lake, with a cooler full of cold ones, no women and me never calling him by his real name but instead Wasabi, just like in the Before-fore Times.

You’ll never see me in real life again.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Don't worry guys he didn't mean that, I'm his best friend I think.

LoneSage, I may never be able to fill the void left in your heart by Wasabi...

Spoiler:
but I sure as hell will never stop trying!