Hope Hicks has cooties

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm worried about you. I've seen people slip into schizophrenia and it looks a lot like this. I'm not trying to be funny with this. Be well.

Your worry for me is as genuine as your opinions on the political landscape. I don't give a shit about your worry. And I don't mind telling you how full of shit and useless you are.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Your worry for me is as genuine as your opinions on the political landscape. I don't give a shit about your worry. And I don't mind telling you how full of shit and useless you are.

Fair enough. I'll leave it there, then. But if someone close to you ever brings up schizophrenia or bipolar, do yourself a favor and don't ignore them.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Ain't that a cute but. Same to you, Wes.

I have in-laws that suffer from it, so the idea is never far from my mind. If someone pointed out to me that I got irritated a lot for no reason, explosive anger over basically nothing, suddenly turning on people I previously had no problem with, I would absolutely have to consider it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have in-laws that suffer from it, so the idea is never far from my mind. If someone pointed out to me that I got irritated a lot for no reason, explosive anger over basically nothing, suddenly turning on people I previously had no problem with, I would absolutely have to consider it.

whatever dude. Sounds like they're just being italian.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I was howling for a solid 10 seconds. Bravo. As soon as he said his first wife was Italian, I was going to make a 'canon updated' post. Oh wow. That gave me a literal lmbo.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How did the three of us get here?

Mine is the Star of Benevolence, yours is the Star of Justice, and wasabi is the Star of Leadership. It is said there are two more stars in this world, and once they are revealed and we are together, the world will be healed.

The rokestar is a false star.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You know what, fuck that, you're the Star of Justice. Let some other loser jump off a building into a flaming city because his kidnapped woman doesn't love him. Rei was always the coolest Nanto guy anyway, just as you are the coolest of us here.