Poison Sama
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I haven't. :( And it still hurts a lot sometimes but things are overall getting better. Glad you are having nice weather, it was -25 the other day in Chicago :(
    CUILANB I had a relationship with a trap. It was fun but ended :(~~~~~~~~~~~ Now I am very sad.
    You should totally trade pics with that guy. He seems cool, and he waited a whole 6+ hrs. prior to answering for you.
    Hey HS

This Sylvie dude is stealing ya spotlight. You need to make a comeback :-) Ps ur the Queen baby!
    I'm Playing PSP SNK Arcade Hits Vol. 1 and the game is Neo Turf Masters and PSP Samurai Shodown Anthology Greatest Hits, It's my fave....Talk to ya later Hentai.
    Hentai Sama......What's up???? Im playin Neo Wave for Xbox.... Its great but just not very fun any more..Because I'm so good, I win every time. How about U..what are U playing???
    I love Cuilan's picture but I use it on so many different sites.
    I was thinking about changing it back though because I'm so used to it and miss it all ready lol
    Really? Darn it!
    I had no Earthly idea our Lord and Savior Ted Nugent was touring again!

Too bad about the video though. I should have known you'd seen it already.
    Stupid me didn't see it was posted back in the summer Last Year.
    Maybe next time, ne'ce pas?
    I know not what travesties I'm bringing upon the world by linking to this.
    But something about it just screamed that you'd be the one to have to witness it.
    lucky☆star de Loituma

It's surely one of the upcoming signs of the apocalypse...
    Enjoy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.