Explosions near finish of Boston Marathon

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Hopefully CISPA won't clear the Senate. Hopefully, if it does, Obama will veto.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Take a look at this shit.

Political cartoonists are worthless. This is the Cagle whose syndicate was recently partnered with MSNBC.com. The kind of person who you might expect to be on the side of due process. Maybe if Romney were in the White House.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member

Political cartoonists are worthless. This is the Cagle whose syndicate was recently partnered with MSNBC.com. The kind of person who you might expect to be on the side of due process. Maybe if Romney were in the White House.

you have forfeited your right to say ANYTHING about torture and human rights abuses, because you ADVOCATE the abuse. You now have less moral credibility than Rush Limbaugh. Congrats, you've earned it.

The Tyrannitarian Party
NO RIGHTS FOR ANYONE! I can dig it.

That link has weird comments.
I don't understand why the crest commercial has popcorn so upset-I didn't make the thing I just found it while looking at info and opinions regarding this on the web and someone thought it was weird I did too and posted it. its weird because they look like the brothers and relevant because it shows more surveillance to be worthless the People are who actually led to apprehension.

aria

Former Moderator

Recently?

Cagle's had that partnership since at least 1999-2000ish. He used to run politicalcartoons.com which was a nice collection of all national political cartoonists.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Recently?

Cagle's had that partnership since at least 1999-2000ish. He used to run politicalcartoons.com which was a nice collection of all national political cartoonists.

Sorry, Bobak. I should have said until recently.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. Citizen or non-citizen, held for a crime committed on U.S. soil, they still have a due process right under our constitution.
federal charges: one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death and one count of malicious destruction of property by means of an explosive device resulting in death

I wonder if mass will charge him for running over his brother while he was still breathing & in cuffs.. not to mention two cops that dove out of the way.

brilliant

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There are actually two amazing things about this collection of tweets.
The first is obvious.
The second is that people still think Czechoslovakia exists still....

That's amazing, but it is also extremely expected.

I have a case where the immigration field officer thinks that South Vietnam is the same as Vietnam.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
That's amazing, but it is also extremely expected.

I have a case where the immigration field officer thinks that South Vietnam is the same as Vietnam.

And this is why we need history/social studies in our school system.

Idiocracy is in motion

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

Idiocracy is in motion

A war based economy is why we don't need that shit anymore.
The boys calling out "Czechoslovakia" will make good meatshields for any future wars America may start and the ladies on there are only smart enough to open their legs and make more future soldiers/costco employees.

Just let it happen, stay out of the way and enjoy the ride, bro.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Idiocracy is in motion

It cuts both ways though. Sometimes you get officers who are tasked to review cases which demand a strong knowledge of engineering, and all you get is a guy who knows history, or an English grammar genius who takes umbrage at your frequent use of the apostrophe to contract words. It's an imperfect world, and just because someone is smart enough to get a stable government job, does not mean that they are not also human.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
who are these people and who cares what they "tweet"

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The first is obvious.
The second is that people still think Czechoslovakia exists....

isnt czechoslovakia where the SNK in its original non playmore form builds the NGX?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The first is obvious.
The second is that people still think Czechoslovakia exists....

It was still Czechoslovakia until I got to high school and then Florida didn't feel like buying new globes so it stayed that way until college.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I've always thought the old Czechoslovakia looked like an erect penis of the USSR inserted into eastern Europe.