Search results

1. Earthquake

Big GBA/SP package for sale *SOLD*

It's time to start selling off the rest of my collection. This must be sold as a package. 1 blue Japanese GBA SP system near mint in box/complete 1 white US (arctic) old style GBA mint in box/complete All games are mint/complete in box and look brand new: Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario...
  2. Earthquake

For the love of God, where can I find 27" x 41" poster frames?

I've been looking for what seems like forever now and I can't find a single site that sells 27" x 41" poster frames. I have a 1986 "Slaughter High" poster that's dying to be mounted. Any help would be greatly appreciated! P.S. I've tried all of the stores around me including Suncoast, Michaels...
  3. Earthquake

For sale or trade: Barely used "+" model PS2 with game and memory card

The following must be sold or traded as a bundle: Plus model PS2 (Progressive scan playback, built-in remote receiver, quieter fan, etc). It comes complete with it's original box and unopened manual/warranty bag. WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain (Complete) 1 official 8MB Sony memory card...
  4. Earthquake

For Sale: US Fatal Fury 3 MVS cart ($40 shipped with free Fatal Fury 1 MVS cart)

I have for sale a US Fatal Fury 3 MVS cart for $40 shipped and I'll also throw in a free US Fatal Fury 1 cart with mini marquee. Both games work perfectly and their labels are fully intact. You can check out my perfect eBay feedback here and I've also had several great transactions with members...
  5. Earthquake

I had no idea the Top Loader NES was THAT rare

I was just browsing the Bay when I came across this auction for a Top Loader NES system. It's currently at $160.00 and it doesn't even include any of the original packaging. How many of those things were supposedly made anyway? I wonder how much a boxed unit would go for? $250+ perhaps? :eek:
  6. Earthquake

Altered Beast- Ah the memories.....

I was just curious, is the original arcade version of Altered Beast a favorite to anyone else here on the forums? I don't know why, but I just started thinking about it for some reason today. I can't believe all of the negative reviews the game received over at gamefaqs. I could practically play...
  7. Earthquake

GTA3/Vice City: How are the Xbox ports?

I've never really heard that much about the Xbox ports of GTA3/Vice City. Besides the custom soundtrack feature, are they really that much better than their PS2 cousins?
  8. Earthquake

I haven't played a game in over 2 months

I was at the point where I just got sick of playing games so I packed up what little gaming stuff I have left and stuck it in the closet. I did this 2 months ago in hopes that the "urge" would someday return, but it hasn't. I kind of feel better now that I'm not worrying about building up a...
  9. Earthquake

Your favorite long forgotten or canceled TV shows?

I'm in a curious mood, what are everyone's favorite forgotten shows? I don't care if they ran for 8 episodes or 8 years. As long as they're pretty much forgotten by today's general public, they're a contender. Here are mine: Small Wonder (One of my favorite shows from the 80's) Alf (Another one...
  10. Earthquake

Anyone pick up the Freddy vs. Jason DVD yet?

I'm waiting till Friday to get mine. If anyone here already has it, I'd love to hear some impressions.
  11. Earthquake

What would your dream home be like?

From a realistic standpoint, what would your dream home be like? For me, I'd like to have a standard 2 bedroom house with a basement. I'd keep the upstairs well organized and clean with everything in place (I'm not a neat freak, but I'd sure as hell want my place to look nice). Then, walking...
  12. Earthquake

Is it possible to make a console out of any Jamma PCB?

I don't know anything about arcade hardware or building superguns, but I was just curious to see if it would be possible to consolize any standard Jamma PCB? When I get the money and take the time to learn this stuff somewhere down the line, I'd like to try something like this. I know it sounds...
  13. Earthquake

Is there any place online I can order 27" x 41" poster frames?

I stopped by my local Suncoast today, but they only had a few 27" x 40" frames in stock. I'm starting to wonder if anyone even carries them in the 27" x 41" size anymore.
  14. Earthquake

What are your least favorite gaming genres?

Just out of curiosity, which gaming genre(s) do you just not care for? Here are my picks: *Added a few more that I forgot about* RPG's Shumps (I've always wanted to get into them, but never could) :( Racing sims Sports games Simulation games War/Flight/Strategy sims Dancing games I'm more...
  15. Earthquake

Crash Holly (Michael Lockwood) passed away

Here's the small article from wwe.com: "World Wrestling Entertainment is saddened by the loss of Michael Lockwood, known professionally as Crash Holly. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Michael's friends and family." Talk about not making any sense. This guy was young as hell I believe. :(
  16. Earthquake

Campfire for the PS2 and Xbox: Fellow horror fans aren't going to believe this!

I was browsing IGN earlier today and came across some media for a reverse survival horror game for the PS2 and Xbox called "Campfire: Become Your Nightmare ". You get to play as one of 4 slashers who hunts and murders helpless campers and counselors with a wide array of sharp goodies and even a...
  17. Earthquake

broken= A damn good guy!

I received my 2-slot MVS console from broken today and I just wanted to say that he's one of the best members I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with here. From the fastest shipping I've ever seen to the incredible packaging, everything was flawless. To top it all off, he also threw in a...
  18. Earthquake

Road Warrior Hawk passed away

Here's the article from WDC: "We have some sad news to report today and that is that Road Warrior Hawk has passed away. He passed at approximately 1:30AM this morning in his sleep. Hawk was born on January 26th and was 45 years old. He had just sold his condo and was scheduled to move into...
  19. Earthquake

What is your gaming nirvana?

We've all seen topics asking about everyone's favorite game or system, but what is the one thing about gaming that does it for you? Whether it be a certain genre, a particular system or just collecting whatever you can find, it doesn't matter. For me, it's the one big wrestling sim that's...
  20. Earthquake

2 horror classics are airing tonight!

Terror Train on the Fox Movie Channel at 10 P.M. A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 on American Movie Classics also at 10 P.M. I'll probably catch Terror Train though as AMC butchers their movies to pieces and shows commercials. FMC, on the other hand, shows them uncut and commercial free!