Nintendo Switch

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
^ Really dig the art style and the look of the pace here. I'll bite.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Is there a Mario Tennis game on switch? The GameCube versions of that and Mario Golf were awesome

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Is there a Mario Tennis game on switch? The GameCube versions of that and Mario Golf were awesome
There is, but it's fairly unfulfilling. Not terrible like the Wii U one, but the single player leaves a lot to be desired. GH and GBA versions were the best.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
FYI Carrion pre-orders close on 08/21 12PM central. It's $40 but you also get a code for USA eshop as well.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
8BitDo reveal a new customizable Arcade Stick for Nintendo Switch

m9i7Vyz.jpg

vbtiFcR.jpg

Pre-order & more info
https://www.8bitdo.com/arcade-stick/

It look not bad. Old school style, I love it :drool:

Last edited:

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
That aecade stick does look really cool, cant see me buying it though.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
8BitDo reveal a new customizable Arcade Stick for Nintendo Switch

m9i7Vyz.jpg

vbtiFcR.jpg

Pre-order & more info
https://www.8bitdo.com/arcade-stick/

It look not bad. Old school style, I love it :drool:

It totally gives off a NES Advantage vibe.

Edit: Speaking of Nintendo, Someone pointed out to me that with the annoucment of Pikmin 3 for the Switch, Nintendo pulled the digital version of the game off the Wii U eshop at around the same time it was announced. They apparently did this for Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze as well. Both games on the Wii U eshop were twenty bucks each so I guess Nintendo didn't want people buying those older games at a much lower price.

That's the kinda crap I wish Nintendo would stop doing. It's not like many people own a Wii U compared to the Switch's install base.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
that would make a good retropi stick if there was an analog toggle.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Calling it now that Shroom is gonna get that Game & Watch unit before any of us.

Edit: Just finished watching it. Holy shit Nintendo just whipped their dicks out with all this. I admit it, I'll buy the Super Mario 3D Allstars. The fact they're optimizing Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy for the Switch is a no brainer.

This will be the 1st time Sunshine has had an official release since the Gamecube version right?

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Collection is redundant unless you like playing on the go. When I first heard the rumor of this I thought they would've added new content much like in Super Mario 64 DS. Instead it is just low hanging fruit ports.

-Mario 64 has been ported to the PC in widescreen, HD upgrade, 60 fps, and even has online capabilities.
-Mario Sunshine/Galaxy same shit except on Dolphin
-No Mario Galaxy 2 lol
-limited release

The mario kart live seems pretty cool. The mario 35 battle is literally their version of Super Mario Bros Battle Royale which they DMCA'd. Very original.

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
God I want that Game and Watch. When do preorders go up and where? If I don’t get one I will literally have a mental breakdown. I’m already stressing about missing out on it, AHHHHH!!!!!!!

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Wait! Did preorders already go up and sell out???!!! Did I miss out already???!!!!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

fake

15 Year Member
I'm into this. I'll get that Game & Watch for sure. And I've always wanted to play that Mario Cat game but didn't want to buy a Wii U. The 3D All-Stars collection...I wish it had Galaxy 2 for completeness' sake. But I've never even played Sunshine, so I'll probably get it.

fake

15 Year Member
a limited release for a mario title?

Yeah, very strange and pretty annoying, too. I'd rather wait until I have time to play this before I buy it. But I guess I'll have to buy it at launch. It could be Nintendo trying to hype up the releases and get on the "drop" bandwagon of 2010.