Nintendo Switch

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
EhhMLrsU4AYCkTx.jpg%3Alarge

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Just saw that Scott Pilgrim announcement. Definitely a day one don't sleep on it

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Holy shit has it really been 10 years since it came out?

:(

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Rise of the Triad Remastered

It's for 2021.

Kingpin Reloaded
2020 ??
add french voice please :drool:

---

Saboteur come back

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I loaded up my Switch after not touching it for a month to buy Tony Hawk 1&2. Apparently it's not on Switch though. X_x

There are graphics for Switch controls in the game's demo, but that's not a guarantee it will come out. Hopefully it will, though.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Hades isn't Switch exclusive but it's pretty fucking great. Bought it yesterday and haven't regretted it at all.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I've heard Cathedral could rival Shovel Knight as a retro platformer.

Hades is on Switch right now and it's great. You play as Hades' rebellious son trying to get out of the Underworld. Every time you die and respawn, Hades and his affinity have snide remarks for you. It's pretty funny.

Like Dead Cells, you permanently unlock perrks and buffs and weapons so it's a gradual progression for a rogue-like.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
For those of you who like excessive collector's editions

https://www.iam8bit.com/collections/ori/products/ori-collectors-edition

For me, i would have preferred just the games as a standard edition, which doesn't seem to be an option. Looking forward to playing the games as a download though, I hear nothing but good things about them. Hopefully they'll run well on the Switch.

Regular editions are coming later this year.

https://twitter.com/SPodrasky/status/1306690532647882757

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Good to see capcom make a completely new mh for the switch.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

With over 12.5 million Switches sold in Japan, plus 2.6 million Lites, it doesn't surprise me a bit. PlayStation 4 & Pro sold there about 7.6 and 1.5 million respectively. Nintendo hit the nail in good old Nippon.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

I despise this series for one reason:

No targeting mechanic. At least, not in any of the entries I've played.

Dragon's Dogma had the same problem, but at least with the first builds of the game, Guts' Band of the Falcon gear (as well as Griffith's) was available so I could be a big nerd and experience the later content.

I have tried to get into this series on so many occasions before I just gave up. I imagine this is how RE players that can't stand tank controls must feel.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I despise this series for one reason:

No targeting mechanic. At least, not in any of the entries I've played.

Dragon's Dogma had the same problem, but at least with the first builds of the game, Guts' Band of the Falcon gear (as well as Griffith's) was available so I could be a big nerd and experience the later content.

I have tried to get into this series on so many occasions before I just gave up. I imagine this is how RE players that can't stand tank controls must feel.

I thought it was just me that had issues with the combat system. Speaking of Dragon's Dogma, have you started to watch the show on Netflix yet?

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I haven't. Wasn't aware it debuted. I'll probably take it in today, but I'm not expecting great things. We shall see.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I haven't. Wasn't aware it debuted. I'll probably take it in today, but I'm not expecting great things. We shall see.

I watched the 1st 3 episodes. It gets an ok from me but it's pretty much not a Witcher in terms of enjoyment.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Guess you didn't play World then.

I did and found it too busy. Too much grinding, too much busywork, too annoying to get the materials for the gear, overly complex quality of life and a needlessly complicated hub.

I know its popular. I didn't connect with it.