Nintendo Switch

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
They will stop selling new ones & downloads on March 31, 2021. You can still buy a used ones then.

TXPQhjM.png

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
They will stop selling new ones & downloads on March 31, 2021. You can still buy a used ones then.

TXPQhjM.png

Yeah, but dummies are going to sell them for $100 on eBay and even bigger dummies are going to pay that and solidify that as the going rate.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It's only the fear of missing out, there will be thousands of games for sale.
The Super Mario Allstars for the Wii was also limited 10 years ago I think. But I could be wrong was for the 25th anniversary.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'm into this. I'll get that Game & Watch for sure. And I've always wanted to play that Mario Cat game but didn't want to buy a Wii U. The 3D All-Stars collection...I wish it had Galaxy 2 for completeness' sake. But I've never even played Sunshine, so I'll probably get it.

Ah I missed the fact Galaxy 2 isn’t included. That’s lame that’s the best game of the bunch.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I was in until the lack of Galaxy 2 and the limited release window, even for digital. That was odd, but hopefully that isn't too much if an issue. I never liked Sunshine, so buying the collection for 2 of 3 games seems weird.

Watch the US have only Mario 64 on the cart and we have to download the other two.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm into this. I'll get that Game & Watch for sure. And I've always wanted to play that Mario Cat game but didn't want to buy a Wii U. The 3D All-Stars collection...I wish it had Galaxy 2 for completeness' sake. But I've never even played Sunshine, so I'll probably get it.

Not seeing Galaxy 2 was kinda a huh for me. Speaking of Sunshine, I'm sure the Switch gamecube controller will help with the whole analog trigger thing.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Not seeing Galaxy 2 was kinda a huh for me. Speaking of Sunshine, I'm sure the Switch gamecube controller will help with the whole analog trigger thing.

I wish Nintendo would make their own GC pad for Switch. The PowerA one seems pretty bogus.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

I wish Nintendo would make their own GC pad for Switch. The PowerA one seems pretty bogus.

You can use the adapter that came with Smash Bros to use GC pads on the Switch, works just fine even if it isn't Smash Bros.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You can use the adapter that came with Smash Bros to use GC pads on the Switch, works just fine even if it isn't Smash Bros.

Yeah beat me to it. This won't be an issue. Tho I'm wondering how the Fludd thing will work on the Joycons/Pro Controller.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Pocky & Rocky sequel announced for Switch.

NICE! If they keep it 2D, but up the resolution and widescreen support, I'll bite. If they showed full 3D I would have been whatever. But those mag screens look dope!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Hyrule Warriors is the best musou style game ever made.

And I LOVE the idea of a prequel that is a brawler featuring the guardians, Link and Zelda. It's a very innovative concept for a prequel and since we already know what happens to everyone, there is a kind of melancholy aspect to everything you're doing.

And a prequel to BotW doesn't need to be a quest style open world game. Leave that for the sequel.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
New Retro-Style Arcade Shmup coming onto Switch

Rangok Skies

Last edited: