Search results

1. S

FS: Metal Slug 2 JP AES, 300 shipped OBO

Hey guys, I did an interest check on this cart a few months back and nobody seemed to pay it any mind without a price. So I decided to go by the price guide and knock down the price a little bit from there (and include shipping) so hopefully someone has some interest in it now. If anybody...
  2. S

JP AES Metal Slug 2 & Last Blade - Prices added

Looking to offload a couple of these carts and trim down the collection a bit. Sorry for the crappy picture quality - I've only got the camera on my cell phone, but hopefully it'll do. Any questions welcome. Metal Slug 2 - $300 shipped Last Blade - $110 shipped If you look in the bottom left...
  3. S

HRAP3 defect? Or just my crappy luck?

I'm a total noob when it comes to this sort of thing, so maybe someone can help me out here. I recently purchased a HRAP3, and after getting used to the difference in parts/construction, I started to notice that I was making stupid mistakes (like jumping for no reason) and ultimately losing...
  4. S

Good arcade stick for ps3?

Usually the first one that people mention is the Hori RAP3, but I'm looking for one that (if it's even possible) is capable of working on emulated ps2 games as well, so I don't have to bother with dragging the ol' ps2 out every time I want to play a fighter.
  5. S

Hori Fighting Stick for Wii announced

I just heard about this and made sure to preorder mine from play-asia.com. I've never purchased anything from them, but after seeing an arcade stick for the Wii I was sold. Kinda hoping for a Neo styled one but hey, arcade sticks make me one happy gamer. Anyone else going to be picking this one up?
  6. S

Price guide question and opinions

Hey everyone, just got a quick question about the price guide. I know the price guide isn't the be all, end all when it comes to prices, but could someone give me a general idea on how to base prices compared to the guide? I don't want to rip anyone off, but I don't want to be lowballed either...
  7. S

Last Blade JP AES for sale!

I'm selling off a few aes games that I haven't been playing, and shipping is included in the prices. Please pm with any offers or questions. Thanks! Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and Last Blade are in very good shape, without pics at the moment. I can see if I can get a camera from someone though...
  8. S

Anyone else's 360 crap out on them?

Yeah, I finally got the three red lights of death. Kept the fucker cooled off and well-ventilated, and it still decided to die on me for no reason. Froze right in the middle of a game and that was the end of that. Checking the forums on gamefaqs, it seems like i'm going to have to drop about...
  9. S

All sold!

All items have been traded away or sold! Thanks again for interest and support! :buttrock:
  10. S

Any Hyper 64 media?

I've been trying to find anything possible on the h64 games... and in total i've managed to find about 12 screenshots online for Buriki (all really low res, blurry pics), A few tiny ones in the "all about SNK" book, and a few videos that kinda irked me. Like on this site...
  11. S

Metal Slug vids?

I was curious to see if anyone had any single credit playthrough/high score videos for the Metal Slug series? I've currently got a single credit clear vid for Metal Slug 2, but i'd be interested in seeing one for 3 and 4. (Mainly because those games are so ridiculously hard for me and I can't...
  12. S

RBFFS and RB2 differences?

I finally decided on picking up RB2, and i'm pretty hyped since it'll be my first aes real bout title. However, I had a lot of debating over this game, and RBFFS. I liked the dramatic flair that the stages opened with, and some characters (like Joe) actually seemed better in the previous...
  13. S

Long shot, but Matrimelee AES wanted - Sold

(Managed to work out a trade for these items) I suppose this is just a post to test the waters, but i'm looking for a copy of Matrimelee AES for trade... japanese or US, it doesn't matter. I've got a nintendo DS w/ a few games... Yoshi touch and go, Kirby: Canvas Curse, Wario Ware: Touched...
  14. S

Any tips for AoF2 single player?

Well, I recently acquired AoF2 and im having a bit of trouble with it. Then again, i'm having trouble with pretty much every AES game i'm playing, just not as much as I am with this one. (Do the difficulties have ANY difference whatsoever? :spock: ) Even if i'm a hair away from winning, the...
  15. S

Desperate noob wanting to trade/sell Sengoku 3

Well, it's been awhile... but after searching for well over a year, I finally managed to get myself an AES system. :buttrock: Now I can finally visit the boards, contribute (hopefully soon) and not just sit around as a spectator! lol. Only problem is, now that I have it... I only have one game...
  16. S

Anyone have this problem with Cardfighters clash?

I was recently playing my friend's copy of Cardfighters clash that I was going to purchase off of him. He was about 30 hours into the game, so I decided to mess around and win some extra cards. Well, after saving and shutting off the game, I went to bed. In the morning, I woke up and the file...
  17. S

Looking for Supergun / SuperNova*

Hello, I'm new the the world of Neo systems... I've always loved the games, have had ports on other systems, and own a Neo Pocket. But now its time for me to step up to bigger and better things.. Im really looking in getting a Supergun or Super Nova type system.. want to go with MVS because of...