Anyone have this problem with Cardfighters clash?

ShyningFade

Crossed Swords Squire
I was recently playing my friend's copy of Cardfighters clash that I was going to purchase off of him. He was about 30 hours into the game, so I decided to mess around and win some extra cards.
Well, after saving and shutting off the game, I went to bed. In the morning, I woke up and the file was deleted!!

I wondered if maybe I had blanked out the save data unintentionally, or saved it incorrectly. Regardless, I decided to start a new file. I've been playing for the past few days, and have racked up 10 hours on it - not a single problem with the game save *knocks on wood*.

So, I want to know, if it were the battery, wouldn't it keep me from making another save? Especially one that lasts for over 3 days now? I've taken it out of the system overnight, left it in the system, played it on three different ngpc.. anything I could think of. But the save file seems fine..

I guess what i'm asking is, has anyone's copy blanked itself out on them? Thanks... i'm really wondering if I should test my luck on putting a lot of effort into this game just to have it delete itself, or if I should try to replace the battery. (If that's even possible).

zeroakuma

Crazed MVS Addict
it happened to me once

but that time the cart was exposed to someone else who may had erased the data for me...

then i played that cart again,
and such strange thing haven't happened again up to now

for my other 3 carts,
no such thing happens (thanks god)

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Well, I wasn't sure about actually playing the file, and actually saving, but if you were to start a New Game and not save, then the file's deleted. Happened to me more than once.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Lone_Monster said:
Well, I wasn't sure about actually playing the file, and actually saving, but if you were to start a New Game and not save, then the file's deleted. Happened to me more than once.

I actually had a little party about a month ago and this happened to me when some bitch thought she'd like to try and play, but had to start a game with her name. Killed my 90 hour game.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
I was MAD. But I play games because I love em, so suffice it to say I'm already back up to 60 hours :)

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
ShyningFade said:
So, I want to know, if it were the battery,
(If that's even possible).

If you mean the in cart battery then no, because there is no such thing. NGPC games use flashable rom chips to save data.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I've had my system turn off on me for no reason at all while playing SvC

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
The_Chosen_One said:
I actually had a little party about a month ago and this happened to me when some bitch thought she'd like to try and play, but had to start a game with her name. Killed my 90 hour game.

Whoa 90 hours!:eek:

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
I've 30 hours invested on my copy of SVCCFC:CAPCOM. o_O Hasn't happened to me yet, though.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
The_Chosen_One said:

Wow...don't think i have over 90 hours invested in all 3 of em...and thats including me beating the 1st two. :cool: