Looking for Supergun / SuperNova*

ShyningFade

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello, I'm new the the world of Neo systems... I've always loved the games, have had ports on other systems, and own a Neo Pocket. But now its time for me to step up to bigger and better things.. Im really looking in getting a Supergun or Super Nova type system.. want to go with MVS because of the price. (I know a few members of the board and they told me to go this way for price) I have alot of items around my room right now that im willing to trade for a system.

What I'm looking for is a Supergun/SuperNova.
MVS 1-Slot
2 controllers
and all the needed extras...power cables ect.

Below is the list of what I have. I am not willing to lose all of it, lol. It's a big list of pretty much random stuff, but if you would like, pick through it and PM me with any items that you like, and lets see if we can't work something out.

Gamecube System w/3 Controllers (1 is a wavebird), 1 Gameboy Player, and a Memory card 251.
Games: Super Smash Bros. Melee, Animal Crossing, Eternal Darkness, Mario Kart DD (with bonus disk), Resident Evil, RE Zero,
Beyond good and Evil, Gotcha Force, Viewtiful Joe, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Soul Calibur II (Import w/Freeloader), and a Zelda Collectors disk.

Xbox System w/2 Controllers, 1 xbox live headset, and a steering wheel.
Games: Crimson Skies, Rainbow Six 3, Project Gotham Racing 2, Phantasy Star Online.

Dreamcast System w/1 controller and an Arcade Stick, 2 VMUs and Sonic Adventure, FirePro Wrestling D, Seaman w/Mic, Timestalkers

Saturn System w/3 Controllers (1 of each style, all sega), Import Player cart.
Games: (All cd only except for dbz, sorry): Virtual On, Dark Savior, DBZ Legends (import), Jurassic Park, Legend of Oasis, Virtua Cop, Daytona Usa

GBA games: Harvest Moon, Fire Pro Wrestling 2, King of Fighters EX2, Mario and Luigi, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Ps2 games: Monster Rancher 4, Disgaea, Suikoden III, Silent Hill 2 and 3, .hack parts I and II, Rpg Maker 2.

Ps1 games: Valkyrie Profile

Anime: Cowboy Bebop Complete Dvd set, Akira Lim. Edition Dvd, Inuyasha eps. 1-42 on Dvd, first 9 are limited edition collectors set, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust.

Whew. I keep all my stuff in great condition, and I can try and get some more items since I work at a game store.
Please help out a guy wanting to get into world of MVS..
Thanks for your time.

PS - my AIM is ShyningFade in case you have any questions at all. Thanks again.

Last edited:

ShyningFade

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
:( c'mon, doesn't anybody have any ideas? I really can't afford to buy a new system straight up.

desperate times call for desperate bumps.