FS: Metal Slug 2 JP AES, 300 shipped OBO

ShyningFade

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey guys, I did an interest check on this cart a few months back and nobody seemed to pay it any mind without a price. So I decided to go by the price guide and knock down the price a little bit from there (and include shipping) so hopefully someone has some interest in it now.

If anybody wants to pick it up but feels the price is too steep, just shoot me a PM and let me know what you'd be willing to pay. I bought this from SNKJorge a few years back for $400 and I've kept it in good shape ever since I got it. I prefer Paypal, but will accept MO.

I've included a couple pics of the cart, and it's in pretty good shape. It has its fair share of scuff marks on the back of the cart, but I personally haven't played it very much. The biggest blemish on the cart aside from the scuff marks is on the bottom left of the case (just to the right of the neogeo logo), where a tiny fade and fold in the insert can be seen. Lemme know if I missed anything that I should have mentioned - I'm usually on the buying side of the fence when it comes to dealing on here. Thanks for looking!

07-22-08_1500.jpg

07-22-08_1458.jpg

07-22-08_1502.jpg

07-22-08_1503.jpg

07-22-08_1504.jpg