Search results

1. G

Stick spacers

I want to make my own arcade stick but I cant find any square gate sticks, only circular ones. Does anyone know where I can get one a good quality one of these. I live in the UK. Also I need some good quality convex buttons but I think I'll get them from ebay or somewhere. I know this must have...
  2. G

Londoners: Where are Neo Stores?

Hi, Im going to London on Friday to see Pitchshifter , Im not too confident with the underground so want to know if there are any NeoGeo game stores or decent game stores in general around where the Astoria is ? A lot of big stores are there but Im yet to find a decent video game store so...
  3. G

Interesting SNK site back-up

I was doing a search on google and stumbled across the following site: http://www.personal.triticom.com/~erm/www.neogeo.co.jp/ I dont know if you guys already know about this or not but I found it pretty interesting so hope some others do to :) Gazz
  4. G

AES Memory Card Management

Hi, Ive done a few searches on google and here to find out how the memory card management screen works on a jap AES console. I have a second user memory card and want to have it wiped for my games in the future. Does anyone know where a memorycard translation page can be found? I have a debug...
  5. G

Samari Sprits 2 AES problem

Hi, I got Samouri Spirits 2 on AES. There is a few graphical things that are bugging me and I just want to know if these are intentional or errors with the game. My AES uses the debug bios and is one of the newer machines ( going by 2 mainbord layouts on NeoStore). Basically Hanzo's arms are...
  6. G

Are there any NeoGeo RPGs?

Hi, I know its a kind of no-go area for the NeoGeo AES, but is there any Neogeo RPG's other than Samouri Spirits RPG (for CD System). I rememeber reading somewhere that there was only one RPG on the AES and I want to check to see if it was SSRPG or if its something else cart based ? I did a...
  7. G

AES delayed : Pacelforce Suck

Hi, I just need somewhere to complain and vent my frustration. I was at home all day yesterday until 3:00 and someone was here from 4:00 onwards, and the tracking website states delivery of my new NeoAES was attempted at 1:40, and I WAS HERE AT THAT TIME ?!?!?!? Im totally pissed off, Im here...
  8. G

Signature updated :)

I know no-one really cares, but I like to find out what other people have in their gaming collection due to being nosey / curious / whatever. Anyway I have started to make a spread-sheet to replace my signature because with all those consoles listed, its started to get a bit bloated and I'd...
  9. G

nicktendo64 - Is he safe?

Has anyone baught items from ebay from nicktendo64 ? I just want to know, because he has some nice Neo stuff up on auction and Im very tempted on a few things :) He has 362 positive feedback (100%) so I guess he must be pretty reliable :) Anyone else baught from this seller before ? Thanks Gazz
  10. G

Platformers/Scrolling Fighters Advice Pls

Hi, following on from my last post, Ive got a AES whooo! Here is my wish-list : Raguy / Blues Journey Garou Mark of Wolves King of Fighters 94 King of Fighters 98 King of Fighters 01 Magician Lord Magical Drop NAM-1975 Samouri Spirits 3 SNK vs Capcom Chaos Metal Slug 1 Aero Fighters 1 Aero...
  11. G

AES - Where to buy from ?

Hi, I have looked on the sales forum and asked a few people for prices ect... but buy the time Ive got the money , someone else comes along to get them - need to wait for funds to clear in Paypal. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway basically can some people recommend some online stores to buy AES hardware...
  12. G

MVS Arcade Consolisation

Hello. I just want to find out who would be able to make me a SCART MVS Consilsed board from scract if I pay the money up-front? Im just scouting around at the moment. It seems like this time of the year I have the money to get whatever I want. Last year I was asking similar questions around...
  13. G

Dreamcast KOF2002

Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong Forum, I didnt know which one to post this question in :) With the dreamcast version of KOF2002, it only runs in 50hz on my machine. Is there a way to make it run in 60Hz? I have a PAL dreamcast and the Jap version of KOF2002 (is that the only DC version?)...
  14. G

SNK Poster and Flier images

just want to know if there is any websites out there that I can download any images of SNK posters and fliers so I can print them out and stick them on my wall. Thanks
  15. G

quick Q

What do you think this means : "MVS CART TO JAMMA ADAPTER" Thanks
  16. G

Need advice - FAST

Ok, is a 1slot MVS ( 1-F ) worth getting for home use for around £50 and can anyone tell me if "69kaine" is a trustworthy person to buy something from ? Eveyone who has baught something from this person, please leave your opinion on how your transaction went. Ttks in Adv
  17. G

Supergun parts needed

Does anyone know what parts I will need to build my own MVS supergun and where to get them? The most annoying thing to find are those little switches and buttons - I dont know where to find them because I dont know what the proper name is for them... Does anyone know?
  18. G

Supergun Creation

Ive decided that Im going to build my own supergun that I want to work, firstly with just MVS boards, but eventually I want it to work with CPS boards aswell. I have found a tutorial here and it looks pretty thourough: <a...
  19. G

MVS Supergun questions

Ok , Im new to NeoGeo and MVS gaming, although I used to play on these amazing arcade games when I was younger. Now I am a collector of games and consoles. To make my collection complete, all I need is a NeoGeo or MVS. Due to the high prices of NeoGeo games, it looks like Im going to have to go...