What's your favourite ice cream taste?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I'd say vanilla however it depends on the brand. Dreyers and Bryers make nasty tasting ones while Blue Bell and Blue Bunny are great, not to mention the Kroger Private Selection brand.

Overall though it's been awhile, my all time fav is Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
French Vanilla, Custard and chocolate are what I order but I like pretty much every flavor.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
People who use vanilla as a synonym for plain are functional retards. Period.

preach

edit: Dairy Queen over here has a green tea taste. Make a Blizzard with a green tea taste and add pecans and, baby, you got a taste going.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The only ice cream I've ever tried that I didn't like was Blue Moon (but, one of my sisters loves that covered with Fruity Pebbles cereal--ghastly!)

I'm going to go with Neapolitan, because it's a three-for-one deal of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla. I'm fond of making choices that don't choose. :D

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
is it still an ice cream flavor if it's just vanilla with stuff added?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Oh, ok. Takumaji used "taste" too, so I was getting worried.

I am not a provincial bumpkin.

I used the word because it's a direct translation of what we say over here, "Geschmack", as in "Eiskrem mit Vanillegeschmack" (ice cream with vanilla taste/flavour) so thought it was okay. Yeah, guess flavour it is then.

That's what you get when you trust a native speaker :p

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
My favorite ice cream flavor is from Baskin Robbins, 31 flavors. It's called Daiquiri Ice, sort of a lime tasting sorbet. Being lactose intolerant, not as many flavors to choose from.

Man...that's an obscure one, but it is seriously delicious. Honestly, I love nearly all kinds of sorbet, especially raspberry...

With typical "ice cream"? Anything chocolate is a-ok with me.

The only ice cream I've ever tried that I didn't like was Blue Moon (but, one of my sisters loves that covered with Fruity Pebbles cereal--ghastly!)

Blue Moon is a really weird one, and by what I understand, there is no set flavor profile for it either. I guess it's different all over. The only place around here that even sells it is a local joint called Uncle Bob's. They make some seriously delicious stuff. Living where I do, there isn't much one-of-a-kind type of places like that, so we're happy to have it. Mostly, all we get it national franchise cookie cutter garbage.

http://www.unclebobsicecream.com/index.html

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
what a bump. I did just get a Ninja Creami ironically. It's amazing.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
you all like jizz taste

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
When I used to eat that nasty frozen cow tit fat - dutch chocolate

My favorite ice cream....taste now is BEER

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Mango kulfi, ideally with some pistachio nuts sprinkled ontop.

MangoKulfi-4.jpg

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Butterscotch was a favorite of mine...I topped out on store brand Turkey Hill black container vanilla a few months back...
BB