BIG BEAR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, my apologies to write you but i am having iusse finding an european seller for the 84C00AM-6, the only one is spanish who sell the TMPZ84C00AM-8, it is compatible with the 6?
    BB, clear your pm box bro. Hit me up when you do. Got your tracking #.
    in lieue of waiting for your inbox to clear ;)

the only reason I mention countersinking the holes for the joystick is so the screws fit as flush as possible on the top. Everything else it seems you are spot on about
    PM box full.... I have your 2 carts boxed up. I will be sending it out Friday 10/14 and will update you with tracking.... I guess through Email. :)
    your inbox is full again.....

Sorry, being swamped with work I didn't get to the post office as soon as I would have liked. Heres the tracking number....

Thanks again and if you fix it let me know what you ended up doing to it.

Brandon
    I'm not sure if you're receiving my messages, but please contact me if you could.
    Your PM box is full.
    But the package was shipped out today. If you need the tracking # PM me.
    Hi Big Bear, just wanted to tell you that I finished putting the mvs board in the aes shell that you sold me, looks great! so nice that I actually want to make another one for myself, but here is the thing: I located another AES shell on another forum but came without the dust flaps, reset button and no power switch nor memory card holder. Do you have any of those parts that you can sell me? I appreciate it.
    Gerardo
    I was away this week, I'll take a look at KOF RUGAL B's account and let you know!
    i saw some of your work you make good inserts for shockboxes i bought some from southtownhomebrew
    Hey Big Bear sorry about the days when we had a mix up over the 'screws' in your mvs cart thing. I look back at it now and laugh at myself about it. I had to sale most of my neo stuff on a whim (to pay some financial emergencies) and I am finally getting back into the swing of things. Hope all is well and I never regretted doing business with you.
    hello, I just wanted to say that I am deeply sorry for leaving you in the learch, my head was somewhere else and well, I completly failed you and feel bad about that. if we still owe anyone anything please let me know - apart from that please let me know how you would like me to repay you? if it's money then unfortunately you will have to wait until I have some, and that will be a while. if it's something lese then I will do what I can to get it for you.
    I am very glad to have met you via this site beyond the fact that I wasn't there with you through the process of distribution and let you down. you are a genuinly good fuy and I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
    stay in touch
    Ignacio
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
rlpcZQP.gif
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.