VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
DevilRedeemed said:
so like I said I'm taking care of payment as we speak, it's just a case of finding the fastest, cheapest, safest means to do so. that said, a downpayment was already made and recieved, and it accounts for almost half the total cost of the 100 boards (ended up using xoom.com which is muvch cheaper though payment takes quite a few days to transfer into a bank account, and there's only a set amount that can be transfered in one month).

I am as always going to post the process so people can view it for themselves.

im just eager to get some boards :)

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Well.....have more 1B and 1C to sell dude ???

If yes please let me know...i need two.....

PM me whit price and shipping to Brazil...and of course your paypal account !!!

Waiting....

Viva Brazil and Argentina :loco:

[]'Macck

Xenepp

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm down for a 1C.. does that mean there were no 1B's left? Or did I make a mistake somewhere? :spock:

If there is I'd prefer a 1B :)

-Joel

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Xenepp said:
I'm down for a 1C.. does that mean there were no 1B's left? Or did I make a mistake somewhere? :spock:

If there is I'd prefer a 1B :)

-Joel
you can order either one - please note that we're in the 70s so there's not that many more up for grabs.

everything so far is going smoothly guys. should have everything payed up within these next few days.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
thanks guys, will update the list tonight iin this thread so count on buyers and systems can be kept/observed.

the process of testing every system should comense next week. basically systems are tested - non funcctional ones are discarded and replaced by working ones - ensuring that all systems work upon shipping.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I'll be wrapping things up with regards to payment for the stock this week - yay!
then after everything is tested, we move on to the shipping, which is delicate, but I'll ensure everythig goes smoothly.

Werejag, as always, thanks for everything mate.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
yeah - have to make final payment (payed in 4 instalments basically) and then we work out shipping.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
sorry about the late reply.

basically the stock has been payed for, and I will find out wha the status with regards to testing is.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it is really late but I just now discovered this sale and really need a 1-slot for my supergun. 1B or 1C doesn't matter to me, I just need to know if there are any more left and I can pay the moment it is needed.

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Send Devil a Private Message and see what he has to say. I wouldn't think there would be a problem, you probably just made the deadline for this thing. Rock and roll!

-Jeremy

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Sazae said:
I know it is really late but I just now discovered this sale and really need a 1-slot for my supergun. 1B or 1C doesn't matter to me, I just need to know if there are any more left and I can pay the moment it is needed.
pmed you last night - get back to me today if you can. I'm wrapping sales up, not gonna leave it open for more than a day or two more.

as I mentioned before my brethren - the stock has been payed for, now will be dealing with testing (should be taking place) and shipping.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
crossing fingers next week first package will be sent (due to quantity there will be 2 or 3 packages sent) - hopefully comprising of between 30 or 40 units of a total of 70+ sold.

more info soon.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
small setback. my supplier is ready to ship half the order - I'm trying to send him the shipping funds - paypal and xoom (via whom I transfer funds) are messing me around and for some unknown reason I can only make payments of small amounts - if I try - as I have - to send a greater amount of money I am refunded - PP has not answered either email I sent them as of yet regarding this, so it's pretty irritating. but I'll have it sorted out by early next week. bare with me a little bit longer, this is just a bit of turbulence.