VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Okay. I am seeing what I can do now. There may be a half and half. 1 MV1C & 1 MV1B(No MV1B's were ever shipped out but I may have one around)
The next person to be served will be SpaceRunaway
He will be contacted very soon, then You,Kuriakos and boogiepop will be last since he will be away until the 26th.
BB

BB, if the boards aren't doable, I will accept a refund.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
wow I just read all 19 pages!
Seems a hell of a lot of shit to go through to save $25. Hell....this whole saga and thread reminds me of the banking collapse. And I like how on page 13 big bear comes in like an IMF bailout to save the day!

And neo alec is the vince cable figure mentioning what no one dared to mention on I think its page 11

But what stands out is the glee and atmosphere of mutual back slapping and "what a great deal we're getting" on the early pages.

Shit happens. Devilredeemed didnt do anything wrong. It happens sometimes when u try to help people u end up hurting them. Thats life sometimes

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
boogiepop Has been served. total 108.45 USD from a deal that had World heroes Kits attached to it.

I am waiting for Kuriakos's address.
BB

rugal2000

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
these have been shipped many days ago. i couldnt drop the parcel into the nite drop due to how big it was.

im sorry for my problems that effected you guys

So the people who were "effected" (i assume you meant to say "affected")
are they all okay now? Did they receive refunds or their goods in the end?
I say this because as we speak I see a load of these boards on ebay from a similar location promising a similar crazy price

Last edited:

rugal2000

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I know I'm seriously late to this party - so where on ebay did you see this? Link please. :)

Its been taken down now evidently.
Im glad someone reported it to ebay.
Otherwise we'd need a big bear figure to sort it out and they're arent to many of those around.