VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
lol, I've been trying to get in touch with my supplier but he's been out on those ocassions, and he's been trying to get ahold of me but I wasn't in on those ocassions either - so hopefully tonight or tomorow I should have an update.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
UPDATE: so I finally got an email from my supplier - he's been out of town due to family issues but will be back on wednesday - notwithstanding, he left shipping instructions before he went so the boards *should* be on their way, and that being the case he would pass on the shipping details within the next couple of days.

so yeah, things are on track! can't wait to have everything resloved and shipped already, lol.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
a pakage is ariving tomorow or soon after (should have tracking number tonight)- inside are 24 systems - he messed up - but - he's sending me another 24 early next week at no cost to me because of this (shipping will set him back a couple of 100 dollars via UPS - shows his commitment to being a good trader) - so there will be 48 systems in a short time! sorry about the screw up but things are shifting.

the rest of the stock should ship soon after that and then that is that lol.

btw people - the total systems sold where under 80 which is why I limited the purchase to 80 - just wanted to put that out there. if I haven't replied to your mails inquiring about wether or not there are any left, this is why.

I may do another order soon if this works out (with not so many time gaps)

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
1Z 016 X48 66 4692 1826
UPS tracking number

so this week the second shipment will leave for USA - and the total boards available to ship out to buyers then will be 48.
once this second package arives I would like for the boards to begin shipping to customers - this is because one package contains Cs and the other Bs. as I said, supplier messed up big time with regards to shipping, but he's trying to make amends.

then the rest will ship, hopefully in 1 package (must weigh less than 20 kilos)

I hope to wrap everything up within another couple of weeks. sorry people, I'm thankfull for the patience.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I've been waiting for a board like you, to come into my life.....I've been waiting........[/Foreigner]

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
im going to try to get as many out as fast as possible before i leave for trip

if i have any side deals like unibioses or mod jobs contact me and remind me

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1

i plan on testing each tonight and get the customer list for the next phase of this the collecting of shipping fees etc.

these are Cs

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Rough night when 24 1Cs crave schnoo schnoo...

futuramasnoosnooreactioox1.gif

Zizzer

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Devil, do you know the numbers of how many people ordered B's and how many ordered C's?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0

i plan on testing each tonight and get the customer list for the next phase of this the collecting of shipping fees etc.

these are Cs

super! - glad they are all Cs! believe it or not people - getting this particular model was not easy - they are by far the most popular.

Zizzer - yes I have a list and there are way more orders of Cs than Bs.

Werejag deserves a medal. I'm doing this for next to nothing (I don't care, it's been fun - not altruisitic, but by no means worth the money), Werejag is too, though yeah, gonna have to compensate him over and above what we agreed on.

hope everything is in working order - they where all tested before they shipped so they should all work