VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
I will be out of town for 4 days. i knows guys its been a while. if i get inet access during trip ill contact each of the ones who got only Cs and set up shipping costs.

ill then hit this hard and quickly when i arrive back. im sorry guys

those that got Bs and Cs will be next on my list when the Bs arrive.

devilredeemed has gave me a starter list.

also anyone who has any side deals. (unibioses mods etc) please contact me via pm and make sure im reminded ill be going thru paypal and checking also

again im so sorry it wont be long till you get your systems.

please bear with this sudden trip i have to make.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
At last, they're actually in for the most part. I want to fix up a cab soon though before the fall semester starts. Just give me an email/pm when the B's come in.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
ok got some post office boxes that will fit 2 and 3 of these. after i get some packing material ill pack and tape em and contcat each one from top of list..

priority mail boxes btw and ill go buy some packing material. ... it wont be that much more than the priority mail costs.

stay tuned ... stay alert...

claymin

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I ordered 2 MV-1C's (Jap bios preferred if available)
pm sent to werejag. please check. thanks.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
sorry about how long this process is taking everyone, it's probably the last time I make this kind of deal, it's too time consuming and suppliers tend to take their sweet time to get things sorted out. still responsibility should fall on my head as I'm the one who organised this all, so again, I am very sorry for how long everything is taking.

ofcourse I am completly dedicated to getting everything sorted out, but I will understand if - should this take too much longer - some will want a refund. in such a case I will oblige (ofcourse I will, it's your money), but you will have to bare with me in sofar as issuing the refunds - in other words they will not be instantaneous - they will be coming out of my own pocket - but I just wanted to put this out there as I don't want to put anyone in a difficult situation here.

if you are contemplating a refund though, please wait a short while more before asking me about it.

I am only adding this refund info here as a disclosure - something that should have been written from the begining. I am on top of things, I will have everything shipped - I only want to accomodate those who cannot tolerate the time it is taking.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I will send N80G80 the 37 or so dollars to cover shipping fr your Red Earths and they will ship. sorry about the wait.

-alright my suplier just got back t me and the other systems should hopefully ship soon - as in next week - damn.. I was sweating it because he was taking ages to get back to me.
looks like a number of the systems that where brought in from the warehouse where faulty and so he's had his hands full sorting things out and getting things fixed where necessary.
at least we know where we stand.

for me it's a relief at least.

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DevilRedeemed, I'm trying to catch up on a lot of this...so I hope I read everything correctly...of the ones you guys got (or will soon have), are there extras? In other words, any chance of me getting a C still (if anyone took a refund, is there a waiting list for those already?)? If not, are there actually plans on making another order someday in the future?

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
DevilRedeemed, I'm trying to catch up on a lot of this...so I hope I read everything correctly...of the ones you guys got (or will soon have), are there extras? In other words, any chance of me getting a C still (if anyone took a refund, is there a waiting list for those already?)? If not, are there actually plans on making another order someday in the future?

my computer died a few days back so I'm using the PS3 to get online for now, which is far from ideal.

anyway with regards to your question, and what various other members are asking - in theory I could get more systems, I just want to finish up what I have at hand right now (having all the orders met), so if Cs are available I will let it be known, but it is not a priority of mine right this minute to take more orders.
but if my supplier is up to the task I'll let those interested know that more systems are available.

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
in theory I could get more systems, I just want to finish up what I have at hand right now (having all the orders met), so if Cs are available I will let it be known, but it is not a priority of mine right this minute to take more orders.
Cool deal. I'm in no rush and don't expect another order so soon after the previous one, especially with as tedious it seems to have been. I recently purchased a brand new C board with the assumption of it having the US bios but it arrived with JPN instead. I figured if there happened to be an unclaimed C board in your shipment, I'd just try and return the one I have now (and believe me, it cost me quite a bit more than your deal! :eek:)

Anyway, mad props for putting this all together - that's really awesome.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
ok sorting thru emails and pms trying to make sure i dont fuck up anything.

ok i cant seem to find this info what is japan bios say on it?

Last edited:

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
ok sorting thru emails and pms trying to make sure i dont fuck up anything.

ok i cant seem to find this info what is japan bios say on it?

Don't get confused... Mattroid bought a C board somewhere else since he wasn't aware of this deal going down. He was simply saying that if there's an extra C board he'll return the one he just got (with the Japan BIOS) and get one from DR.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
nah it the linking of nicks to paypal acounts and then stuff like japan bios on certain orders , no tops, unibioses, installed ones.

note to self make sure they include nick in paypal msg next time and anything extra

lol

ill adapt and over come damn it

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Cool deal. I'm in no rush and don't expect another order so soon after the previous one, especially with as tedious it seems to have been. I recently purchased a brand new C board with the assumption of it having the US bios but it arrived with JPN instead. I figured if there happened to be an unclaimed C board in your shipment, I'd just try and return the one I have now (and believe me, it cost me quite a bit more than your deal! :eek:)

Anyway, mad props for putting this all together - that's really awesome.

Or trade with Claymin, he's been going nuts for one.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
ok this is confusing me

pm me guys with your paypal email so i can link these up. and anything extra you need done

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I might be FAR too late - but is it too late to get a C?
facepalm-mini.jpg

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
a number of boxes went out today more later tonight.

please bare with me guys :)