VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm still on time to get a pair of this F+ckin cheap boards?

I'm interested in getting a MV-1C board and a MV-1B board, shipped it to Spain. If possible, just let me know and I'll contact you about payment and so :)

Xenepp

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gack.. Am I too late to get in on this? Would love a 1 slot, but I'm in the UK, will you ship here?

*Fingers firmly crossed*

*EDIT* Just realised you said we are good for orders, but just need to know if you would ship to the UK. Paypal is standing by.. :buttrock:

*DOUBLE EDIT* I just read all the posts (like I should have done in the first place) and it seems overseas shipping is cool if I want to cover it, of course I do, so are there 1B's still avaliable? If not a 1C is cool, just want to make sure I get payment over in time and all is cool!! :multi_co:

Thanks so much for this amazing offer by the way, even finding these things in the UK is proving pretty hard right now!

Last edited:

Xenepp

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I'm running out of Sunday so I'm going to go ahead and send the money to you DevilRedeemed. I guess the worst that can happen is I'll get a refund.

-Joel

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
alright thanks all.
what I'll do is I'll update the list tonight, see how many systems are left without purchase out of the 100. I'll start payment proceedings this week (it may drag on a bit - making international payments is not the easiest of things).

I will however, allow more purchases to be made until 100 is reached - but as I said I will start the payment process, adding my own money to the amount currently held.

that way I have a chance of seeling everything off in the short term and not bothering werejag with left over stock. everyone onboard?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
latest purchases

MonoTekETeA: 3 MV-1Cs + 2 MV-1Bs
alex0916: 1 MV-1C
Ghost Soldier: 1 MV-1C
eek626: 1 MV-1C
Xenepp: 1 MV-1C
jeff bogard: 3 as yet undefined boards
Andy251203: 2 MV-1Cs + 1 MV-1B

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
i thought last sunday was cut off

i want some boards to shipped soon

Last edited:

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
im perceiving that it sorta was, and a good amount of people paid off a few days after sunday.

I donit' know...

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
werejag said:
i thought last sunday was cut off

i want some boards to shipped soon

alright thanks all.
what I'll do is I'll update the list tonight, see how many systems are left without purchase out of the 100. I'll start payment proceedings this week (it may drag on a bit - making international payments is not the easiest of things).

I will however, allow more purchases to be made until 100 is reached - but as I said I will start the payment process, adding my own money to the amount currently held.

that way I have a chance of seeling everything

so like I said I'm taking care of payment as we speak, it's just a case of finding the fastest, cheapest, safest means to do so. that said, a downpayment was already made and recieved, and it accounts for almost half the total cost of the 100 boards (ended up using xoom.com which is muvch cheaper though payment takes quite a few days to transfer into a bank account, and there's only a set amount that can be transfered in one month).

I am as always going to post the process so people can view it for themselves.

Zizzer

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Payment sent Devil :multi_co:

So werejag will let us know once he recieves the boards and then we will work out the shipping with him?

Han

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ive seen a number of 1 slot board pop up on ebay with a shipping location of Mexico, could that be related to this big purchase?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Han said:
Ive seen a number of 1 slot board pop up on ebay with a shipping location of Mexico, could that be related to this big purchase?
I'll say this much - Mexico 'used to be' paved in 1 slots. seriously.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
karlito748 said:
hi Werejag, do you know how much is shipping for France and for 2 slots ?
thanks.

i dont have the foggest idea at this point.

what was the weight one and some packaging?

Last edited: