VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So where do we stand? Curious as to when they'll be shipped.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
well I'm not going to get the 100 orders, but I'll still be ordering 100 systems. I'll just cover the rest.
once I have transferred the money (probably next week) - the systems will be individually tested which should take a few days - then shipping will be worked out

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Does anyone know the weight on these, if so, please post it. I am trying to figure shipping for my booty.

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think the deadline is pretty much here, send him the cash, heaven knows he needs it, covering something like 45 boards...I donno the exacts, but that is what I guess-te-mate.

V

Vincenzo

MonoTekETeA said:
Does anyone know the weight on these, if so, please post it. I am trying to figure shipping for my booty.

The MV-1B's weigh 550g and the MV-1C's weigh about 400g.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
shmup-o said:
Did we figure out what BIOS these are?

assume us bios.

ill be checking each one before shipping also. quick test if there is any non us ones and i get a request for that bios type ill shoot it that way. no guarantees. this is grab bag type shipment. only us neogeo nuts known the diffence

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
so, since the price dropped 3 dollars per system and I ordered 4 do I get to apply my 12 bucks to shipping from werejag to me?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Kuriakos said:
so, since the price dropped 3 dollars per system and I ordered 4 do I get to apply my 12 bucks to shipping from werejag to me?
where does it say the price dropped by 3 bucks per system? I mean, maybe I've overlooked something? I'll check your deposit and see if it's the same amount as advertised.

edit - your surname is Bailey right? you seem to have overpayed by around 12 dollars but I'm not too sure why as there has not been a price reduction. if you want, I can reduce your shipping from werejag to you by the amount you have overpayed.

Last edited:

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Since time is running out I also would like to make sure everything is squared away. I wanted 2 C's and a WHP kit and sent $105 (paypal commie12). Do I owe you more? Did I overpay?
Thanks again Devil. I hope those missing buyers turn up.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
boogiepop said:
Since time is running out I also would like to make sure everything is squared away. I wanted 2 C's and a WHP kit and sent $105 (paypal commie12). Do I owe you more? Did I overpay?
Thanks again Devil. I hope those missing buyers turn up.

youll just need to pay for shipping from werejag to you. the WH kits+boards are from a different supplier so the price is alot less moderate.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Xian Xi said:
So how is this coming along?
I'll be putting a down payment on the boards thursday (via western union, not cheap but quick), wrapping sales up by sunday and paying for the rest next week hopefully.