This is wrong Korean Savage, give the money back

senan90

n00b
Basically, Korean Savage is a YouTuber who's famous for his COD videos. His father is dying of a disease called Ataxia, he wants his fans to donate money.

This is the video response by a YouTuber.

I mean it's sick and immoral. I agree with Eight Thoughts "You're a bad dude Korean Savage, you're a bad person. You're manipulating kids to pay for your father's medical bills.

UPDATE: Korean Savage just made a video telling nothing but lies trying to do damage control and he even slipped up and said, I quote "my dad wouldn't want me to give all this up." Exactly, you want to spend other people's money taking care of your family instead of your own. Cool story bro.
EDIT: He took it down. RIP

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Don't know who that is, looks like a massive fagit though.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
How is this different than any other crowd funding for medical bills?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The problem is that medical bills need to be crowdfunded in the first place. Under a public system this would be virtually unheard of.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
It's manipulating kids, his fanbase, to pay for his father's treatment.

The dudes dad is dying and he has a platform...

The issue is what Neo Alec said - that medical bills even need crowd funding.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
If kids are earning money (via allowances, odd jobs etc.) then they need to have the autonomy to decide how to spend that money. As a father of 3 kids, i’d be pretty proud of my kids if they wanted to spend their money helping someone else instead of buying another fucking lol doll or plush toy.

If you give kids money but control how they spend it, then not only are you not teaching them the value of money, you are inhibiting their independent thought, decision making and rationalization skills.

Plus, when kids feel good about something they did, and you can see them beaming about it - that’s a great moment for the kid and parent. Priceless stuff.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Why do people keep coming to neo-geo.com to relay YouTube drama? Fuck off with this shit.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Why do people keep coming to neo-geo.com to relay YouTube drama? Fuck off with this shit.

Because it’s about a professional esports COD gamer and we have such a huge COD esports scene here on neo-geo.com - duh!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You'd think you'd see people crowdfunding for dental treatment over here.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
There's only YouTube and Twitter now. Maybe a chans and a reddit. The rest of the internet is just where we gather to discuss the main platforms.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
If kids are earning money (via allowances, odd jobs etc.) then they need to have the autonomy to decide how to spend that money. As a father of 3 kids, i’d be pretty proud of my kids if they wanted to spend their money helping someone else instead of buying another fucking lol doll or plush toy.

If you give kids money but control how they spend it, then not only are you not teaching them the value of money, you are inhibiting their independent thought, decision making and rationalization skills.

Plus, when kids feel good about something they did, and you can see them beaming about it - that’s a great moment for the kid and parent. Priceless stuff.
I can manage money.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

i bought my mom a car this summer

neo_mao

15 Year Member
You did a good thing LoneSage. I’m proud of you.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don't really "want" anymore. Dunno how anyone else feels.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I don’t think that is uncommon. Clutter is unhealthy. Clutter in the home. Clutter in the mind. Clutter in the body. Clutter in the soul. No way, get that junk out of here!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
There's only YouTube and Twitter now. Maybe a chans and a reddit. The rest of the internet is just where we gather to discuss the main platforms.

Official petition to rebrand n-g.com as 12chan. All the 'best' parts of 4chan and 8chan in one place. The SomethingAwful.com of the 22nd century.

Maybe this already exists. I don't know, but I'll sign first. It will mostly be Sama posting non-stop hentai.

highflyin9

n00b
You're manipulating kids to pay for your father's medical bills.
With kids pissing thousands of their parents dollars away on Fortnight costumes and phone game treasure chests I don't really see anything wrong with this.