The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Former Moderator
jro said:
Yeah, that's a normal request that a medical professional wouldn't bat an eyelash at.

Meh, they're not paid to bat eyelashes.

You pay'em to be good neutral professionals who will dutifully break out the tape measure.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Bobak said:
Meh, they're not paid to bat eyelashes.

You pay'em to be good neutral professionals who will dutifully break out the tape measure.

And I always thought of Gynocologists as the medical equivilent of a Grease Monkey Mechanic type, you know, topping off fluids, checking levels, looking under the hood.

Bobak, did you see the normal vagina sequal? Show your woman, since she liked the last one ;)

Edit "BOBAKS WOMAN LIKES TO LOOK AT NORMAL VAGINA!!!!"

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
It's easy enough to get to stop, all she has to do is click my name, click "Send an email to" and then have her mom send me an email threatening me. Thats really all I need in this world.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
protest.jpg

<---- 666, Post of the Beast!!!! Spike won't post anymore because of the bogus restraining order :shame: :shame: :shame:

but is it real?? The last two items give me my doubts

censored.bmp

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Well much like the balance of all things and such, I would imagine if the Vagina is normal, the anus is undoubtably jacked up.

What say YE!?

What of her pooper?

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Hey Spike! Got the video and pictures you sent me of Kerry Anne. How she didnt see the camera when you were fucking is beyond me, even it it WAS hidden in a speaker. I mean it was like right at her face! Anyway, the tape is almost ready, and the website is goign to be awesome. Send me those email addresses that i need (and is it a pastor or a minister or what, I need the right terminology so I can address him right) and I'll get it done.

PSYCHE!!!!! LOL Bet That scared the hell out of her ahahahahahhahaha STOP READING THIS THREAD, KERRYANNE :)

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
FrostbayneAucti said:
Hey Spike! Got the video and pictures you sent me of Kerry Anne. How she didnt see the camera when you were fucking is beyond me, even it it WAS hidden in a speaker. I mean it was like right at her face! Anyway, the tape is almost ready, and the website is goign to be awesome. Send me those email addresses that i need (and is it a pastor or a minister or what, I need the right terminology so I can address him right) and I'll get it done.

PSYCHE!!!!! LOL Bet That scared the hell out of her ahahahahahhahaha STOP READING THIS THREAD, KERRYANNE :)

I was going to make you send that to me!
:(

neo>all

Super nO0b
dbarrett0928 said:
I keep seeing posts about this woman's vagina where can i see a pic?someone send me a pm

All i can tell you is that it is very normal looking nothing to fap off to and it has a doctors seal of approval

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
dbarrett0928 said:
I keep seeing posts about this woman's vagina where can i see a pic?someone send me a pm

No. They're a secret.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
jro said:
No. They're a secret.

You need to call cornerstone clinic. The number is on page 4 or 5 of this thread, it's on the letter. Request photos of KerryAnne's buisness.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
FrostbayneAucti said:

:spock: Did you post a pic and it was deleted or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.