norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Again...8 year old kid, bucko...

You have a kid of your own?

You obviously missed the joke.

But what would having a kid have to do with it?

Children are more receptive to the idea of gender fluidity than adults.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Do you consider Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway to be "capable advisors"?

And Ben Carson! Now there's a dead behind the eyes christian theocrat that Ki can get behind!

Stupid whiny libruls gangin up on me burr ba durr durr... so intolerant durr nerr...

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My new favorite line is "I'm a libertarian." It's the catch call of closeted racists who voted for Trump under the guise of "the bottom line."

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I honestly believe Trump is not a misogynist. He treats women like objects, yes - but he also uniformly treats men like objects too. He has a larger problem: he's simply a sociopath. The people around Trump exist to serve Trump. The men are peons; the women, trophies.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
My new favorite line is "I'm a libertarian." It's the catch call of closeted racists who voted for Trump under the guise of "the bottom line."

Yup. I know a guy like that. Absolutely will not label himself as a Republican, even though he always votes Republican. Safe full of guns, house out in the middle of nowhere so that he "has defensible space" when the revolution or whatever happens, believes every conspiracy theory floated by the right wing media, but calls himself a "libertarian".

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I honestly believe Trump is not a misogynist. He treats women like objects, yes - but he also uniformly treats men like objects too. He has a larger problem: he's simply a sociopath. The people around Trump exist to serve Trump. The men are peons; the women, trophies.

He is a real life Dwayne Hoover.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
men have the privilege of being his buds though. unless they're his wife or kid, women aren't even worth talking highly of to him. this only means he has several well paid mistresses who piss and shit and do whatever fucked up shit that has hatched in his desperate brain since he was born. there are indeed women out there who get paid very handsomely to deal with him, you better believe it.

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I'm still waiting for Ki to denounce and call for the firing of Kellyanne Conway for using the White House as a platform to try and help increase sales for Ivanka Trump.

Or do you only get outraged and #triggered when it's related to #benghazi.

#muhpresident #muhfreedumb

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'm still waiting for Ki to denounce and call for the firing of Kellyanne Conway for using the White House as a platform to try and help increase sales for Ivanka Trump.

Holy shit.

Watching that unfold was surreal.

Bitch really broke federal law on "national" TV.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Holy shit.

Watching that unfold was surreal.

Bitch really broke federal law on "national" TV.

She absolutely broke federal law, and it's hilarious how the #hillaryforprison supporters suddenly refuse to acknowledge it.

They're still trying to come up with some sort of rationalization that allows them to say "BUT HILLARY!" in order to deflect from the rampant corruption already at hand in the Trump Administration.

Well, maybe smokehouse sees it as being okay since he might want to buy some Ivanka Trump clothing for his own personal use, so he looks at it less as breaking the law, and more as something that benefits him, so who really cares about ethics right? #gottavotewithyourheart

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
She absolutely broke federal law, and it's hilarious how the #hillaryforprison supporters suddenly refuse to acknowledge it.

They're still trying to come up with some sort of rationalization that allows them to say "BUT HILLARY!" in order to deflect from the rampant corruption already at hand in the Trump Administration.

Well, maybe smokehouse sees it as being okay since he might want to buy some Ivanka Trump clothing for his own personal use, so he looks at it less as breaking the law, and more as something that benefits him, so who really cares about ethics right? #gottavotewithyourheart

#LesserOf2Evils

#AlternativeEthics

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

No Conway made a huge mistake. Pretty stupid. Happy?

Stupid whiny libruls gangin up on me burr ba durr durr... so intolerant durr nerr...

It's true though.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
No Conway made a huge mistake. Pretty stupid. Happy?

Do you think she should be fired for it? It's not a simple mistake, it's a pretty significant one that anyone with a brain would have known not to do in her position.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Hey, at least she didn't tweet about Nordstroms from her offical account DURING A SECURITY BRIEFING

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Hey, at least she didn't tweet about Nordstroms from her offical account DURING A SECURITY BRIEFING

Haha, she's too busy soliciting for Ivanka via her private email server during security briefings...no time for tweets.

#killaryforprison #benghazi #emails