The Ki Atsushi/LWK Trump Supporter Topic

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sit your daughter down and tell her how you voted for a guy who hung out with Jeff Epstein, infact even flew Epstein's pedophile air

So did Bill and Hillary(!), so the only winner of that argument is someone who didn't vote at all.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Sit your daughter down and tell her how you voted for a guy who hung out with Jeff Epstein, infact even flew Epstein's pedophile air, and that him raping little girls is okay. Tell her that when she meets a rich guy, or even a guy who is financially suffocating under mountains of debt, but appears new-rich, she should let him touch her inappropriately.

I mean, you have a duty to your wife and daughter, that's why you voted for a rapist, pedophile, misoginistic, sexist, bankrupt, fucking, loser, with a combover.

+1

these are actually the things that bother me more. I'm not read up on politics, but Trump is complete scum, and its a shame that grown men, especially who have daughters overlook these character flaws.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
+1

these are actually the things that bother me more. I'm not read up on politics, but Trump is complete scum, and its a shame that grown men, especially who have daughters overlook these character flaws.

Well...there are some of us that don't buy all of that stuff list he stated, especially the rapist, pedophile, and misogynistic parts. Sexist? Yeah...I can see that for sure. Misogyny? Not so much, he has too many women in his employment for him to actually hate them. Rapist, pedophile? Give me a break.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
+1

Again, the same people that are bitching about Trump's (implied!) character flaws are perfectly willing to overlook their own candidate's character flaws. :oh_no:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Well...there are some of us that don't buy all of that stuff list he stated, especially the rapist, pedophile, and misogynistic parts. Sexist? Yeah...I can see that for sure. Misogyny? Not so much, he has too many women in his employment for him to actually hate them. Rapist, pedophile? Give me a break.

you're retarded

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Again, the same people that are bitching about Trump's (implied!) character flaws are perfectly willing to overlook their own candidate's character flaws. :oh_no:

you have character flaws that are proportionate to Trump's "agenda" so it is not like were surprised.

If you think a politician is good natured AT ALL you're fucccckiiinnggg dumb

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Misogyny? Not so much, he has too many women in his employment for him to actually hate them. Rapist, pedophile? Give me a break.

Are you fucking serious???

He runs a BUSINESS. He has just enough women employees to skirt under gender discrimination laws. How many do you think he's sexually harassed? Now, how many do you think he's paid off? And don't start with that "Amarosa" bullshit - she's his token black woman. Look at the way he treats his wife in public. You REALLY think he considers women to be on the same level as him? I'm sure if he could, he'd pass an EO calling for all women to be barefoot and pregnant.

"Trump's not a mysoginist" - what a crock of shit you believe. Looking at that "hot mic" Access Hollywood scandal, that should show you RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE how he sees women. You mean to tell me that a man that has gone on record as saying that he would have sex with his own daughter and how much of a piece of ass she was - when she was herself underage - is "alright by you" to get your vote?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
"Trump's not a mysoginist" - what a crock of shit you believe. Looking at that "hot mic" Access Hollywood scandal, that should show you RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE how he sees women.

So I guess by your definition that makes at least half the members here misogynist?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I know there are a lot more Clinton voters here than let on...

Again, does "But Clinton" have an expiration date?

I did vote for Clinton, as I've already said here. I'll own voting for Clinton in the 2016 general election any time. Even though I usually vote third party. Even though I'm in Texas and could "safely" vote for Johnson or Cobra Commander if I wanted. Even though I hated, and hate, Clinton, and probably would have preferred a President Johnson.

I did it because even though the "doctrine of relative filth" is a weak justification to begin with, it clearly doesn't apply in this situation. Trump's opponent in the race is almost irrelevant because his loathsomeness is incomparable to almost any opponent you could produce. I voted against him. I don't know if I could live with myself if I'd failed such a simple test. I want, very badly, to read something, anything, from someone which will change my view on this, but all I seem to get is half-baked logic, deflection, and memes. When people deflect to Clinton, especially after the end of the race, it comes off as irrelevant, wrongheaded, and incredibly boring.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Funny thing is I don't think anyone here would dispute Hillary's short-comings. However, to say with a straight face that her short-comings were some how at least the equivalent of, if not worse any of Trump's is laughable. Those who cried about her emails and the private email server have nothing to say about Trump's staff doing the same thing.

Hillary gave speeches to Goldman Sachs for a lot of money, yet they have little to say about Trump refusing to divest.

I suspect Ki would be screaming from the rooftops if Hillary had won, and refused to divest of any business interests. But I could be wrong there.

If you're going to hold up Hillary's less than pristine image as reason for why you didn't vote for her, at least have the decency to be consistent when it comes to what Trump does.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I suspect Ki would be screaming from the rooftops if Hillary had won, and refused to divest of any business interests. But I could be wrong there.

If you're going to hold up Hillary's less than pristine image as reason for why you didn't vote for her, at least have the decency to be consistent when it comes to what Trump does.

Wrong. I'm not a whiny baby like most liberals.

In fact, it would just be more of the same bullshit because she was just going to continue on the same trajectory as Obama's administration. In fact, she was Obama's administration, and that's exactly what I don't want more of.

I couldn't give a flying rat fart about her private server. The problem wasn't the server itself, but the lying and the attempted cover-up when it came to light.

Benghazi is a bigger reason why I didn't vote for her than the server bullshit by far. Her mishandling of a simple security matter showed she was nowhere near capable of handling our country's matters on a larger scale. I suspect there was something far more sinister behind Chris Stevens being left out to dry (maybe he knew too much), but since that can't be proven, looking purely on the surface Hillary was grossly negligent at a minimum.

When you fail as an employee, do you deserve a promotion... or should someone else have your job? There was no better alternative on the ballot on election day as Trump.

Trump, as hot-headed and arrogant as he is, is someone who has leadership skills and is a very strong decision maker. And I knew that even with his lack of political knowledge he would surround himself with capable advisors. I'm tired of career politicians and wanted someone who will buck the current trends, and it seems he will deliver.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned

Lmao

Swinging off that orange dick.

Implied? Wow.

You're still holding on to that "hurr Durr you libruls don't even reconnize hilliary's problums!!"

It's such bottom barrel scraping apologist nonsense.

Smokehouse, your opinion is so unbelievably fucked. Since you're a woman and all you should see this all quite clearly, and yet you are talking with the level of nuance that my high school football coach had. Dummy.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Are you fucking serious???

He runs a BUSINESS. He has just enough women employees to skirt under gender discrimination laws. How many do you think he's sexually harassed? Now, how many do you think he's paid off? And don't start with that "Amarosa" bullshit - she's his token black woman. Look at the way he treats his wife in public. You REALLY think he considers women to be on the same level as him? I'm sure if he could, he'd pass an EO calling for all women to be barefoot and pregnant.

"Trump's not a mysoginist" - what a crock of shit you believe. Looking at that "hot mic" Access Hollywood scandal, that should show you RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE how he sees women. You mean to tell me that a man that has gone on record as saying that he would have sex with his own daughter and how much of a piece of ass she was - when she was herself underage - is "alright by you" to get your vote?
thanks for this post. i am too drained to explain why what ki said was totally retarded

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Wrong. I'm not a whiny baby like most liberals.

In fact, it would just be more of the same bullshit because she was just going to continue on the same trajectory as Obama's administration. In fact, she was Obama's administration, and that's exactly what I don't want more of.

I couldn't give a flying rat fart about her private server. The problem wasn't the server itself, but the lying and the attempted cover-up when it came to light.

Benghazi is a bigger reason why I didn't vote for her than the server bullshit by far. Her mishandling of a simple security matter showed she was nowhere near capable of handling our country's matters on a larger scale. I suspect there was something far more sinister behind Chris Stevens being left out to dry (maybe he knew too much), but since that can't be proven, looking purely on the surface Hillary was grossly negligent at a minimum.

When you fail as an employee, do you deserve a promotion... or should someone else have your job? There was no better alternative on the ballot on election day as Trump.

Trump, as hot-headed and arrogant as he is, is someone who has leadership skills and is a very strong decision maker. And I knew that even with his lack of political knowledge he would surround himself with capable advisors. I'm tired of career politicians and wanted someone who will buck the current trends, and it seems he will deliver.

Chris Stevens KNEW too much?

Bro, what the fuck are you on?

How did you feel about the Republicans/Bush taking the country to war under false pretenses? I don't know if you've discussed that at length here, so I apologize if you have discussed it. Who did you vote for in 2004?

And Trump has leadership skills? Please do tell me. Don't you think leaders should be able to pull the majority of the popular vote? Trump received a lower number of votes than either Romney or McCain did. That's the real litmus test on leadership, or perceived leadership...how many are willing to buy into your vision and support you in that quest.

Marek

Banned
Just remember: you're retarded from my point of view too! :)

Yes but you are a ridiculous fuck who believes in a God that allows you to vote for a megalomaniac bigot who is going out of his away to oppress various groups of people.

It doesn't even matter what you think is retarded. You're a fucking joke that's way on the wrong side of history. Christian theocratic fuckboy. You embody everything that is wrong with this country.

Last edited: