CORY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cory that's horrible news, my heart goes out to you (no homo fr), but you're a smart guy, you'll make it through. At least you're not alone in this, it seems that the job market is going to shit everywhere. You'll bounce back up, champ, don't give up hope and keep moving forward, sending you positive vibes from China.
    lmbo bro things have been basically back to normal for two months now, everything's opened up, only thing is schools still aren't open. I'm still getting fully paid, too, and with all the foreigners who left Beijing and unable to come back, I've got easy pickins to get a new job! The job market for America isn't going to look too hot for a while so I think I'll stay here a bit longer. Go make some more gifs.
    Try again, I deleted a few Karou PMs. But wasabi messed with my settings a couple months back because of too many [REDACTED]s, so now it says:
    Inbox contains 221 messages. You have 521 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed. (Empty Folder)
    Which I take to mean I have a limit of 50 messages all together? So if the PM doesn't work, just say whatever you want here or post about it in a random thread and I'll find it.
    Cory.....

Long time. I need to talk to you.

Please email me at thenothing11776@yahoo.com when you receive this (my PM's are not working)

Thanks.
    LAUGH MY BUTT OFF. i cant watch the yourtubs but the gif was perfect, cheers fag °.*\( ˆoˆ )/*.°小长假快乐
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.