The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

This article has indeed a 'smash head against the wall' line:

"It's so old fashioned. It's so ingrained in a patriarchal society to be like 'keep me away from those donuts!' It's misogynistic and fatphobic. [...]."

Yes, it is a patriarchal society with misogynists everywhere, putting it like that, though, suggests that women want to adopt "an unattainable and often unhealthy beauty standard" just to please men, which is misogynist notion itself. From my experience, women pose an equal threat to themselves, when it comes to define beauty. Those definitions are often beyond comprehension. I doubt that homosexual women differ about their own definition of beauty and fancy similar unattainable beauty standards with men being, obviously, not involved to cloud their definitions.

It's clearly a human trait to be attracted by the unattainable, no matter if it's beauty, social status or life in general. A trait not bound by your sex, political views or even religion. We all dream about a nice, unattainable piece of ass with fatphobic content. It's ingrained.

Haha, I really had fun writing this hilarious shit up, thanks lithy ;).

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
That's funny! Lol

I had one too many last night on a near empty stomach. Bad combo.. first time I had the urge to toss chunks in well over 15 years. I've got a tank for stomach.

Glad I was not on here after my last few stupid posts.

They were not up to your usual high standard. Thanks for clarifying.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That's funny! Lol

I had one too many last night on a near empty stomach. Bad combo.. first time I had the urge to toss chunks in well over 15 years. I've got a tank for stomach.

Glad I was not on here after my last few stupid posts.

All of your posts have been stupid! Fuck off already!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Someone get me a plane ticket to eclypse's home. I'll knock him out right in his snout. We can pre-drink before the match and have a payperview. I'll bite his titties off.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Someone get me a plane ticket to eclypse's home. I'll knock him out right in his snout. We can pre-drink before the match and have a payperview. I'll bite his titties off.

I've never been more excited in my life.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

You know when stuff gets "Real" when we have a Tonk Type Pistol whipping.... take pics of someones front garden type post...

...I genuinely miss the Plane ticket stuff... it was always sorta entertaining....

xROTx

PS. Maybe we should set up some sorta crowdfunding deal here...

eclypse

Banned

I'd buy it but I'm sure you will be a no show or tell the taxi to keep going when ya get here! Lol

eclypse

Banned
It's like when I'm walking around in stores pre covid-19 I'm used to guys jumping out of my way when they see me.

So I'm always reminded of my size when to me its normal and I'm not trying to be intimidating.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Trust me.. no one would buy tickets if ya advertised it.

Would anyone pay to see Andre the giant vs like Rey Mysterio?? Doubt it.

High-flyer vs. giant is a pretty reliable draw. What the fuck are you talking about?

Marek

Banned
It's like when I'm walking around in stores pre covid-19 I'm used to guys jumping out of my way when they see me.

So I'm always reminded of my size when to me its normal and I'm not trying to be intimidating.

Hahaha

Fat fuck confirmed

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Alrighty then.. be a quick match like the early Mike Tyson fights.

I get you. People famously wouldn't buy tickets to those.

Another way of reading the first analogy is the match would be too sad and grotesque due to Andre being long dead. Is that what you were going for?

eclypse

Banned
I get you. People famously wouldn't buy tickets to those.

Another way of reading the first analogy is the match would be too sad and grotesque due to Andre being long dead. Is that what you were going for?

No.. we will just have to wait for the country to reopen up flights from there :/

eclypse

Banned
Hahaha

Fat fuck confirmed

Nope! Far from it.. past chunky. Type 2 diabetic.

Cold turkey on the multipal 2 lieter diet Mt.Dews per day habit. Working out and tons of water years ago I dropped like 30lbs in 2 months.

Even at my heaviest the nurses always where shocked as i hid that weight well.

Getting a beer belly though now haha.

Marek

Banned

Cold turkey on the multipal 2 lieter diet Mt.Dews per day habit. Working out and tons of water years ago I dropped like 30lbs in 2 months.

:rolleyes:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

I simply cannot fathom someone ending up a fat fuck from a non-alcoholic drink. It's so mind bogglingly easy to not drink 10 litres of full fat soda a day, it just doesn't compute for me.