The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
He was saying he drank 4 liters of mountain dew every day until he got the beetuss, and that hes some kind of action mivie star now that people on the street cower in fear from.

Ahahahahahahaha

Marek

Banned

I'm reposting this to you because the other is on the last page.

Alex Jones would call you a liar and a crisis actor if your fat daughter got shot by a deranged classmate.

You support him. You talk all about his various beliefs. Yet if you were grieving your dead kid, that piece of shit would be on his show ranting about how you are a paid shill of george soros.

Yet you have the nerve to post on here praising Alex Jones as some enlightened great thinker. As you, by association, take a fat shit on parents all over ths country who actually had to sue that motherfucker to stop calling them actors and prove in court that their kids were real and now are dead.

I want to make damn sure you saw this post.

Marek

Banned
You have nothing to say to that?

As a parent? That Alex Jones crimminally harassed Sandy Hook victims' parents?

eclypse

Banned
Ya know nothing about me.. so everytime you write something attaching me itd the most stupidest obvious ignorant shit on the planet! No one can believe what your imagination is spewing out@

So you can spout clear untruths with confidence cause your girlfriend is terrified of.you and sees being your butt buddy is a safe place to be!

Dumb and dumber!

Fuck the fuck off father fuckers!

eclypse

Banned
You have nothing to say to that?

As a parent? That Alex Jones crimminally harassed Sandy Hook victims' parents?

Fake ass news and as I've said before when people even repeat that fucking dhit it shows they know nothing but what the puppet media has brainwashed you per their programming!!!

It's their launched stupid attach to take him off the internet.

Proven false time after time!! I was fucking even listening to his show long before that.

The fucking lawyers seen the google analytics and seen he only talked about sandy hook 1% of the time! So suck it!

eclypse

Banned
Looking like true honest fuckers when douche keeps removing my fucking posts that make me look smart.

1 side of a pointless arguement.

What's the point?? No one even know what the fuck you are talking about when my every fucking post is blank.

eclypse

Banned
Should start taking screen shots of everything and send it all to the fucking site owner!

Show him the power trip fuck was thats tsking care of his buisness.

eclypse

Banned
Now you're done it!

Come on over fucking asshole!

My daughter is all fucking upset and crying cause you called her a fat bitch

eclypse

Banned
No wait fuck you!

Give me your fucking address if you call yourself a man!

I wont hessitate.. I dont play games like you assholes that think this is all fucking fantasy land.

eclypse

Banned
PM me the shit.. if anyone has bought from this asshole and has his address send away.. I'll pay you $100 for your timr.

eclypse

Banned
Now my wife is going to read this shit cause she dont understand as she is trying to talk me down.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Sheclypse, if you're reading this, you appreciate our position, right?

eclypse

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me.. she seen the stupid shit and instantly thinks theres a bunch of kids on here.

Telling me to walk away!

I've done nothing but what away half my life and I wont do it. Leave me the fuck along and I'll leave.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Also, eclypse:

Look back at this thread.

If you can sincerely look back at all this and not see your current situation as self-inflicted, can you really be trusted to decide whether Alex Jones deserves his losses in court?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Telling me to walk away!

I've done nothing but what away half my life and I wont do it. Leave me the fuck along and I'll leave.

You should listen to your wife.

Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

eclypse

Banned
The part that pisses me off more then anything is the fact that I've attacked no one! Have not argued against anyone else's comment!

I'm attacked cause I'm a conservative supporter.

I will say I fear nothing! I walk around in the dark! No fucking demon or buggy man has power over me cause im the fucking boogie man! Im the fucker you need to be fearful of.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
lol what the hell did I miss

Shouldn't have stopped watching this thread... oh well.

eclypse

Banned
Also, eclypse:

Look back at this thread.

If you can sincerely look back at all this and not see your current situation as self-inflicted, can you really be trusted to decide whether Alex Jones deserves his losses in court?

Point out were he lost in court? You cant trust anything any media has said about him.. in fact they have never ever even contacted him before hand asking him for his comment first to get the story correct!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The part that pisses me off more then anything is the fact that I've attacked no one! Have not argued against anyone else's comment!

I'm attacked cause I'm a conservative supporter.

I will say I fear nothing! I walk around in the dark! No fucking demon or buggy man has power over me cause im the fucking boogie man! Im the fucker you need to be fearful of.

You've been told, repeatedly, by EVERYONE who has cared to comment, that your shit isn't welcome here.

So why don't you take the hint?

Just fuck off. Stuff your freezer, eat your beans, hug your kids. Fuck off.