So... There's this judge in GA....

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Oh el' crappo: I didn't so much care if I was or am sober or not, that is not the question at hand.
That's like Edgar Allan Poe ,drinking, lost in thought, and you saying some smug counter reply....
Hmmm. Never thought you'd align yourself w/ this here NORTON.....
Norton thinks that these dumbasses deserve their "time," the fascist hillbot Norton is.
That's sort of fucked up and I wouldn't conclude as being very "democratic."
Norton got some praying to do, alright.
Secondly, what(thefuck)ever 0 yrs clueless mf'er.

I haven't said what I thought, only that I have a hard time feeling sympathy for them.

Anyways, how much time should someone get for pointing a shotgun at a kid and saying that they will kill them?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I haven't said what I thought, only that I have a hard time feeling sympathy for them.

Anyways, how much time should someone get for pointing a shotgun at a kid and saying that they will kill them?

10 years, what the fuck you doing terrorising the public!? AYE!?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I am confused at how the man gets 15 years but the woman gets 6 years, and yet at the same time I understand why.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Don't know how I've never noticed this supergrafx guy before today.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
he was waiting to explode. once he found out there was an illegal immigrant on Neo Geo.com he completely snapped.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
What a fucking moron this supergrafx guy is, They got the mandatory minimum sentencing for their charges, because they chose to fight it. All their other friends that got arrested plead guilty and got at most a year. Most got probation. Why fight a charge when they have fucking video of you doing it? That supergrafx guy needs to be taught what open carry means too. It doesn't mean you brandishing your gun in-hand, and pointing it at people. It means you can CARRY your firearm in the open, as in holstered, not in your fucking hand waving it around you shit for brains.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wouldnt react too much beelz, this guy is fucked in the head. We cant even carry a knife here and I know whats going on.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I wouldnt react too much beelz, this guy is fucked in the head. We cant even carry a knife here and I know whats going on.

You're right, he definitely has a screw or two loose. I just wanted to say my peace, because I hate irresponsible gun owners. Those kids are lucky they didn't harass the wrong people and end up dead.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
You're right, he definitely has a screw or two loose. I just wanted to say my peace, because I hate irresponsible gun owners. Those kids are lucky they didn't harass the wrong people and end up dead.

Now THAT I agree with.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
here at the hyphen we fucking love trannies, white supremacists, scammers, and pedophiles

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Don't know how I've never noticed this supergrafx guy before today.

I don't think he's been quite like this before last night, or maybe he just wasn't as noticeable back when certain other posters were still active and visible.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
he was waiting to explode. once he found out there was an illegal immigrant on Neo Geo.com he completely snapped.

neo_moe is a good guy. Probably the most liked mod on the site. Most people don't even know he's Muslim, but they do know he's funny, and not offensive.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
I don't think he's been quite like this before last night, or maybe he just wasn't as noticeable back when certain other posters were still active and visible.

Sig worthy. I think I will add this too my sig, soon, very soon, the moment I get the chance.
Today, I promise.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I can't believe this grafx guy. Is he really that fucking ignorant?
Those two will hopefully be an example for the rest of those fucking wastes of life.
I have no kids but my gf's brother has two little girls. If anyone would point a gun at either of them, that person better be prepaired to die!
Not kidding.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Isn't Borman the guy that would send you a PM wanting to buy something, tell you he'd have the money in a few days, then a week, then radio silence?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

I am confused at how the man gets 15 years but the woman gets 6 years, and yet at the same time I understand why.

She handed him the gun, he pointed it.

PS: I am against mandatory minimums.