So... There's this judge in GA....

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Ok.... I'm about to go to bed soon....

That being said.... there's some shit that is pretty preliminary and all over the REAL NEWS.

This Georgia POS judge sentenced these two young kids= girl 6 yrs./ guy 15 yrs. JAIL.

Both are parents, father is a plumber, don't know what the mom did.

Basically, they were riding around (probably drunk), w/ confederate flags attached to their trucks, in a "carry firearm state whatever that's is called," yelling nigger and racist shit to black folks and everyone including 8yr old black kids at a birthday party. The racist white folk were in their vehicles, some with guns, saying, shit like "fuck niggers, die niggers," or something like that. They were probably drunk as shit. REALLY, this is all embarrassing and quite , "a public disturbance." But really, fkn' 15 yrs' jail time???
Even 1 yr. jail time??? I can understand a drunk fuck/racist, public disturbance equating to a big ass $$$fine$$$, but really?

It's not as bad as it sounds.... but the judge fucked these kids in the corn hole the day before yesterday, 15 years on the father, 6 yrs. on the mother. Totally screwed their lives forever.

Judge was harsh. He's gonna die eventually, for real. Someone is going to get out after such a harsh sentence and kill this guy. Why can't this judge just get impeached????? He will be murdered, rightfully so, instead.

He is harsh as shit, like he was in 2009 against a BLACK MAN. This BLACK MAN was a fellow neighbor, was drunk like the white racist guys a few days ago. The BLACK MAN walked out of the house he was partying at to take a PISS. He for some reason, did not want to piss outside, so stumbled to a neighbor's house and entered neighbor's house, knocking over TV. Neighbor called the cops. In the meantime, BLACK MAN scrambled out of the intruded house and entered another house where he was detained, trying to take a PISS.

The judge gave the BLACK MAN 30 yrs JAIL.

PLEASE DISCUSS.

Black folks on the forums be like, Those racist crackers deserve their 15 yrs. But probably have NO IDEA that the same judge locked up a BLACK MAN for 30 yrs for being DRUNK and WANTING TO PISS!:oh_no:

EDIT: Also, those racist teenagers who were torturing that white handicapped kid... How much time they getting?
Perhaps, no time at all...

Please, fkn' discuss, including pathways for illegal immigration to sound just and nice and all that shit....

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
this guy is on drugs or drunk and can hardly resist my charm . . . . not good!

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Neither Sylvie. As much as I love drugs/seriously~they are off limits now.... Wait... Jon a bit right, I've had some drink....
The emphysema, the fucking emphysema...
You may be 24 Sylvie and think you can live forever, of course, you are young, that the case....
But hard living, brings a hard reality. And "ain't pretty."
When that reality CUMS, it's juicing organic veggies, popping supplements, trying to cheat death!!!!
Let's get back on topic, kay?????
I'll try and find some links for you lazy asses........

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Am I the only one who thinks the bernie sign avatar on top of his cab the sort of cherry on top of this incoherent cracked out racial post?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I also thought that the sentence was harsh.

Until I read that they pointed a firearm at people and threaten to kill them.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Last edited:

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
I also thought that the sentence was harsh.

Until I read that they pointed a firearm at people and threaten to kill them.
And shit NORTON, the husband's name is NORTON FOR JESUS CHRIST' SAKE.......
Fucking Hillbot.
Dude, I keep wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt.
JESUS FUCK.
Is it 15 yrs, or 30 years... nobody got shot or fucking killed.
Everybody's ok. 8 yr. old black youth heard the word "nigger," though..........
Jesus, you fkn' tool.
Haven't you been drunk/fucked up/regretted something you did?
Why ruin these kids' lives.
Fuck you Norton!
FU!

Last edited:

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Am I the only one who thinks the bernie sign avatar on top of his cab the sort of cherry on top of this incoherent cracked out racial post?

No, the cherry-on-top is the Daily Mail links.
:lolz:

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
No, the cherry-on-top is the Daily Mail links.
:lolz:
Spam, I need you to google.
I a had mainstream links to that shit, RT, blah, blah blah....
The third link happen to be Daily Mail.
Had more emotional pics and a better quick analysis of the story.
Sorry bro. I guess you are called spam for a reason.
SAD. Glad Trump is in instead of Hillary, probably your Goddess.
I mean someone that calls themselves' spam and can not google.
Kiss my butthole btw.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Spam, I need you to google.
I a had mainstream links to that shit, RT, blah, blah blah....
The third link happen to be Daily Mail.
Had more emotional pics and a better quick analysis of the story.
Sorry bro. I guess you are called spam for a reason.
SAD. Glad Trump is in instead of Hillary, probably your Goddess.
I mean someone that calls themselves' spam and can not google.
Kiss my butthole btw.
Run, dude! Sylvie's closing in for the kill!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ok.... I'm about to go to bed soon....

That being said.... there's some shit that is pretty preliminary and all over the REAL NEWS.

This Georgia POS judge sentenced these two young kids= girl 6 yrs./ guy 15 yrs. JAIL.

Both are parents, father is a plumber, don't know what the mom did.

Basically, they were riding around (probably drunk), w/ confederate flags attached to their trucks, in a "carry firearm state whatever that's is called," yelling nigger and racist shit to black folks and everyone including 8yr old black kids at a birthday party. The racist white folk were in their vehicles, some with guns, saying, shit like "fuck niggers, die niggers," or something like that. They were probably drunk as shit. REALLY, this is all embarrassing and quite , "a public disturbance." But really, fkn' 15 yrs' jail time???
Even 1 yr. jail time??? I can understand a drunk fuck/racist, public disturbance equating to a big ass $$$fine$$$, but really?

It's not as bad as it sounds.... but the judge fucked these kids in the corn hole the day before yesterday, 15 years on the father, 6 yrs. on the mother. Totally screwed their lives forever.

Judge was harsh. He's gonna die eventually, for real. Someone is going to get out after such a harsh sentence and kill this guy. Why can't this judge just get impeached????? He will be murdered, rightfully so, instead.

He is harsh as shit, like he was in 2009 against a BLACK MAN. This BLACK MAN was a fellow neighbor, was drunk like the white racist guys a few days ago. The BLACK MAN walked out of the house he was partying at to take a PISS. He for some reason, did not want to piss outside, so stumbled to a neighbor's house and entered neighbor's house, knocking over TV. Neighbor called the cops. In the meantime, BLACK MAN scrambled out of the intruded house and entered another house where he was detained, trying to take a PISS.

The judge gave the BLACK MAN 30 yrs JAIL.

PLEASE DISCUSS.

Black folks on the forums be like, Those racist crackers deserve their 15 yrs. But probably have NO IDEA that the same judge locked up a BLACK MAN for 30 yrs for being DRUNK and WANTING TO PISS!:oh_no:

EDIT: Also, those racist teenagers who were torturing that white handicapped kid... How much time they getting?
Perhaps, no time at all...

Please, fkn' discuss, including pathways for illegal immigration to sound just and nice and all that shit....

Neither Sylvie. As much as I love drugs/seriously~they are off limits now.... Wait... Jon a bit right, I've had some drink....
The emphysema, the fucking emphysema...
You may be 24 Sylvie and think you can live forever, of course, you are young, that the case....
But hard living, brings a hard reality. And "ain't pretty."
When that reality CUMS, it's juicing organic veggies, popping supplements, trying to cheat death!!!!
Let's get back on topic, kay?????
I'll try and find some links for you lazy asses........

Quick leads:
Actually one, I had a couple, this third really hits fucking home:
Racist kids:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265496/Georgia-couple-given-years-prison-hate-crime.html

The BLACK MAN CASE/same asshole judge.....: I'm tired got to go to work in 4 hours. Jesus. Google that shit.

Read ALL about it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265496/Georgia-couple-given-years-prison-hate-crime.html

I'm tired though.
If you want to hear about that sorry sob BLACK MAN story, just google the judge, with 2009 black verdict, and it should pop up.

OH
shit, didn't mean to double post, nearly triple post and all that shit. Sorry, Computer was acting up. Maybe NSA?, Right around the corner from me, so wouldn't surprise me....

Fucking Hillbot.
JESUS FUCK.
Jesus, you fkn' tool.
Fuck you Norton!
FU!

Quoted for posterity you drunk racist.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
the passion in this one runs deep,its my favorite trait in a person. . . . .

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fucking Hillbot.
JESUS FUCK.
Jesus, you fkn' tool.
Fuck you Norton!
FU!

I'm not a fan of these racist "gang" laws that add time like this.
But with waving a shotgun and threatening to kill kids, I have less sympathy.

Anyways, What do you mean "Kids"?
They are 25 and 26 years old.

By the time I was 25, I knew enough not to point guns at people.

Last edited:

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
I'm not a fan of these racist "gang" laws that add time like this.
But with waving a shotgun and threatening to kill kids, I have less sympathy.

Anyways, What do you mean "Kids"?
They are 25 and 26 years old.

By the time I was 25, I knew enough not to point guns at people.
You voted for Hillary.
You don't know fucking shit, bitch...

But on a serious point, it's FUCKING an OPEN Carry STATE dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That means, it's like Saudi Arabia, Middle East, wave your guns in the air kind of shit.... (like you just don't care). I mean seriously. They didn't do right by the method, but it comes down to strictly a public disturbance.
I mean god dam Norton. I go about talking about enforcing legal immigration which you are against, but you are all NAZI and shit about a couple drunk racist fucks you want to throw the book at and shit.?>!WTF is going on Norton, in that neoliberal skull of yours'???
Dude, Norton, asshole, there should be a FINE, money, that these hicks/parents/young people, should pay, for the "public disturbance they have caused." JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
The fine would be a hardship for these PARENTS, young adults.... to pay back. They are already struggling before this all happened. Damn, you the Obama regime that puts religious zeolots financially indebted and enslaved for years because they refuse to sell a wedding cake to a gay couples' marriage. FUCK THAT and FUCK OBAMA!!!!
Dude... just fuck you.
You're like a god damn NAZI. FU Norton!

Last edited:

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
I don't think you understand what "Open Carry" means.
And you are a fucking HILLARY SUPPORTER! N as in Norton.
Are you carrying her town hall debate questions and answers for her?
Will you help drag her in the vehicle when she faints/drops like heaping bag of flesh we've been keeping alive for too long already????
ARE YOU READY?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
This is my megalo 410 cab during the removal of a bad paint job. I have to make this video some time. megalo nightmare.JPG

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Don't think he gets what sobriety means. Sleep it off pal.
Oh el' crappo: I didn't so much care if I was or am sober or not, that is not the question at hand.
That's like Edgar Allan Poe ,drinking, lost in thought, and you saying some smug counter reply....
Hmmm. Never thought you'd align yourself w/ this here NORTON.....
Norton thinks that these dumbasses deserve their "time," the fascist hillbot Norton is.
That's sort of fucked up and I wouldn't conclude as being very "democratic."
Norton got some praying to do, alright.
Secondly, what(thefuck)ever 0 yrs clueless mf'er.

Last edited: