kIM7HVj.jpg

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
w.....t.....f.....

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Is the yellow ranger still azn and the black ranger still black?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
dunno guys, i thought that was pretty cool. did like the original movie. just have to wait and see more. would love if the green ranger makes an appearance.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I don't even know what to type..... so disappointing already. My wife watched it with me and even she said "have these people ever seen an episode of Power Rangers?". I was looking forward to taking my kids to see this but so far it doesn't look like it will be kid friendly (3+5 year olds) and it's not classic enough to hit nostalgia from guys my age as well so not sure what kind of audience they are going for.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I thought the show was dumb as cringey as fuck even as a kid and I doubt this will be any different.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
as gaudy and embarassing as the Power Rangers have always been, they kind of warmed my cockles (ooh madam) secretly. when my first kid was very little I used to watch the series with him, and some 20+ years ago when the film came out I kind of liked how bizzare it all was. plus the karate and shit.

this film could turn out to be another Fantastic 4- i.e. unwatchable. but so far I have nothing to critique it about.

kind of exited about the Logan Poster

Logan-Poster-Hugh-Jackman-Wolverine-3.jpg
don't mean to derail the thread
gogo

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Really looking forward to this one because of the deep and unique story.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
FU POWER CAWK RANGERS!...

This is the film I wanna see:

xROTx

PS. GO GO.... KEANU!!!!!!!

Newsdee

Rugal's Thug
When the power rangers series (the original) was first announced, I thought "hey they might put a good story in it and it would not suck". Then saw it was even cheesier than the originals back in Japan...

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Just don't get the power ranger love.

I understand that its what some people grew up with. I grew up with Transformers, and to a slightly lesser, but still awesome extent - TMNT. I get that Power Rangers were kinda trying to do the 'four name multi person team show' thing, but it was just so god damn terrible lol.

It came out when I was something like 13 or 15 and saw it on tv at a friends house. I just thought 'what the hell is this crap?' Then every other iteration after it just got dumber and dumber.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Just don't get the power ranger love.

I understand that its what some people grew up with. I grew up with Transformers, and to a slightly lesser, but still awesome extent - TMNT. I get that Power Rangers were kinda trying to do the 'four name multi person team show' thing, but it was just so god damn terrible lol.

It came out when I was something like 13 or 15 and saw it on tv at a friends house. I just thought 'what the hell is this crap?' Then every other iteration after it just got dumber and dumber.

If you were in your early teens, yeah, that wouldn't appeal to you. You had to be like 8-12 to see past most of the lame shit and enjoy it. I watched it when it first aired until right about the time the movie was released.

That said, a full length movie of this would be much better:

Last edited: