Post Your Recent Purchases!

lwizardl

n00b
I thought none of the original chips on MVS cart was chips with windows. Anytime a mvs cart has a windowed chip it either means they replaced a dead chip or it was flashed from one game to another

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
He's one of the cops that runs down the hall and slams up against the fence to see him (Robocop) in the police station after OCP moves in to the station, check fo yo self, he's in full mullet glory

This guy??

Screenshot_2016-01-10-10-11-49.png

You're full of shit.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
you bro... "the original window stickers?" What the hell are you on about ? I hope you got it on the cheap coz you got some kind of hack cart.

I thought none of the original chips on MVS cart was chips with windows. Anytime a mvs cart has a windowed chip it either means they replaced a dead chip or it was flashed from one game to another

I snapped it up on ebay when the seller lowered the price to $104. 5 minutes of research at mvs-scans.com and the Boot or No Boot section in these forums confirmed that this cart is 100% legit (unless you wanna knock off a percent for the EPROM window stickers). Those 4 EPROMs were there from the start.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Completely wrong.

PS. That MotW is a repaired legit cart.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It seems to be pretty common on motw for some reason. Mine has two eproms from a repair.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Got my hands on these Mr. Driller and Mr. Driller G boards
a67853af8a794daf1adbc362d41f009f.jpg

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I was able to grab another working SEGA Stunner for Saturn. The one at the top is broken - from what I can tell the Saturn connector is broken and will have to be replaced. I was looking for a donor, but found a working one locally.

FullSizeRender.jpg

lwizardl

n00b
Very nice should be a easy fix then, I would just use a 3rd party controller cable and swap it :)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Scooped hese from Beff. Finally found them at a decent price.

received_10153340090003450.jpeg

miisalo

Astra Superstar
X68000 compact, two games (not on 3.5" so I need floppy drive or another x68k), cyber stick
23866713219_8fab49ac78_c.jpg

Another amiga,500+, for my collection with hard drive

24192793765_29ff06e00c_c.jpg

Also got nice collection of amiga chips with that, I can use them to fix another A500.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I was able to grab another working SEGA Stunner for Saturn. The one at the top is broken - from what I can tell the Saturn connector is broken and will have to be replaced. I was looking for a donor, but found a working one locally.

Make sure you replace the shitty trigger switches. It's mad easy to throw a nice cherry microswitch in there. http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3406

p3lagic

n00b
AfRGv4X.jpg

LvnzPzo.jpg

Mark of the Wolves is finally mine! It is far from the prettiest copy and has had its EPROMs reburned, but I don't mind. Having the original window stickers on the EPROMs isn't important to me.

Nice, just picked this one up myself. looks a little rough but glad it's legit. I remember seeing this particular one listed on the bays, decent price for motw

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Nice, just picked this one up myself. looks a little rough but glad it's legit. I remember seeing this particular one listed on the bays, decent price for motw
Yeah, that case is pretty dirty lol. I feel like giving it a thorough scrubbing and just printing out a repro label.

edit: Inspired by the labels I saw in this thread, I edited the MOTW label from Jamma Nation X and made a bilingual label for my cart.

motw bilingual.jpg

Last edited:

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I got a few retro bits for xmas and I did also treat myself to one of these: A Japanese pure 60Hz HAA-2510 model 1 Sega Mega Drive :D It works a treat and scrubbed up really nicely!

Streets of Rage 2 / Bare Knuckle 2 looks gorgeous via RGB on my XRGB Mini!

IMG_4528.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I got a few retro bits for xmas and I did also treat myself to one of these: A Japanese pure 60Hz HAA-2510 model 1 Sega Mega Drive :D It works a treat and scrubbed up really nicely!

Streets of Rage 2 / Bare Knuckle 2 looks gorgeous via RGB on my XRGB Mini!

IMG_4528.jpg

Beautiful!

Wyeth

n00b
I'm very very new to Neo-geo, just got a sweet deal on an AES and JVC X'Eye. Unfortunately it was a bare bones AES, so now I need to track down the accessories. Any suggestions on how to get a pro-pow2 or a replacement for a decent price? Both of these systems were on my personal "Holy grail" list. Quite happy:)FullSizeRender (7).jpgFullSizeRender (6).jpg