Post Your Recent Purchases!

lwizardl

n00b
Thanks I never expected to be able to own one due to the prices asked for them. But I got this one for $122.50 before shipping. Got to love ebay sometimes.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
In anticipation of a successful kickstarter.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Got this in today. Was $75 + ship. Neowave is ass but I'm hoping to pickup some cheap boots of ms6, fotns and dolphin blue.image.jpegimage.jpeg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That's a decent deal w/the game and expansion port covers. Despite the hate, MS6 is a fun game.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I love Metal Slug 6, pacing is nice and it's much better than 5. Hell, I even like 7 as well.

I'm still not sure if I like 6 more than 5, but IMO both are worthy titles for fans of the series. I've only played Dolphin Blue a few times so I can't form an opinion on that one just yet, but I've had a good time with it. At current day prices, I think the Atomiswave is a fun system to pick up despite its limited library.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
being able to play as ralf and clark is what makes metal slug 6/7 so enjoyable for me. i find it hard to rank certain slug games over the over, but ms6/7 > ms4.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Got this in today. Was $75 + ship. Neowave is ass but I'm hoping to pickup some cheap boots of ms6, fotns and dolphin blue.

YES YES YES!

I like MS6 well enough, but Dolphin Blue and FOTNS are must haves, especially since the boots are cheap. IMO Dolphin Blue is better than all the Slugs that came after 3.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
YES YES YES!

I like MS6 well enough, but Dolphin Blue and FOTNS are must haves, especially since the boots are cheap. IMO Dolphin Blue is better than all the Slugs that came after 3.

I've played DB a lot, and other than the goofy walk animation I really like it. Is aliexpress the only place to pick up these carts now?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Teh boots make it worth owning a atomiswave now. I remember when original atomiswave carts were the price of boots.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Many thanks to fox1 for...

DSC00458.JPG

Never played this before and was holding off until I could find a legit copy :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
congrats! Will you be playing it with a Justifier?

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
New Olympus 25mm f1.8 micro 4/3rds lens for my Panasonic G7:

P1000154.JPG

Couple example pics from the new lens:

P1000158.JPG

P1000159.JPG

P1000156.JPG

Love this glass! Can't wait to test it with some video. Should be awesome.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I have one but I heard it's better to play with the pad.

It is... and then some. The last sequences are so hard, you just have to use the d-pad. And make it count wyo, the game rates you at the end, based on your shooting skills. I really hope, you'll like it & eXtra large congrats on your purchase ;).

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Got in a Sega CD lot today that was untested. I couldn't get a straight answer if a JP MD and a USA Sega CD were compatible, the answer is no. But at least I know the unit powers on. I'll have to ask around to get a switch put on and see about a region free bios. I assume someone on the fourms does this?
Also, gonna sell the CD games except Road Avenger.