Where I can find these MVS labels?

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
The white shells were used for JP rental carts.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
The white shells were used for JP rental carts.

However those shells do not look the right white color of rentals. i belkieve those are custom shells, probably made by the same company that does the yellow 161 shells. Regarding the labels, they are custom and probably used the ones in jamma-nation-X as a base but I totally like them having the name in both languages.

Regards.

yami

Mr. Big's Thug
However those shells do not look the right white color of rentals. i belkieve those are custom shells, probably made by the same company that does the yellow 161 shells. Regarding the labels, they are custom and probably used the ones in jamma-nation-X as a base but I totally like them having the name in both languages.

Regards.

It is possible to buy these custom shells?
I've also contacted the author of the video to ask the label template (still no answer...)

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
It is possible to buy these custom shells?
I've also contacted the author of the video to ask the label template (still no answer...)

They don't look custom to me. I have several snk-g carts that have various shades of white/yellow in them.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
They don't look like anything special. You'll notice the game fonts are all the same and not trying to imitate the original fonts like the repro labels at Jamma Nation X. They probably just took the MVS background label, centered the english text then copied the Japanese Kanji from wikipedia and threw it underneath it. Wouldn't be difficult at all to do in Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.NET.