Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
hmmm? not all dreamcast games can be played with an RGB scart cable? I thought that was only VGA that somes games are incompatible.
hmm well shit you learn something new everyday, hmm now I wonder if that Scart cable I bought really was faulty or I simply tried testing it with an incompatible game. I'll have to go dig it up, man I'm going to feel real dumb if that was the case :emb:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Off the top of my head. I know SF Zero III and SSFIIX won't work with the scart cable. They will work with a vga cable though. There are some games that will work with the scart cable but not vga.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Zombie Incident for the MSX:

20141229_212907.jpg

XeroShinobi

Rugal's Thug
I bought KoF '98 and Last Resort for the AES recently. I also recently got a new cabinet to store some of my games. The cabinet it replaced was small and only held spill over from a much larger main one, so it looks empty now.

sFHiZoE

XeroShinobi

Rugal's Thug
I dunno why the image isn't displaying correctly. I can't seem to edit the post. Right clicking on the icon and opening it the image in a new tab works fine, though.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Bought these from wyo. Great prices, here in europanistan, I would have paid more even without shockboxes

15959568127_0f5e47e8ea_z.jpg

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I bought KoF '98 and Last Resort for the AES recently. I also recently got a new cabinet to store some of my games. The cabinet it replaced was small and only held spill over from a much larger main one, so it looks empty now.

sFHiZoE

Pic doesn't work properly because you used the url for the imgur page, not the pic itself. When you use the right url, it works like so.

sFHiZoE.jpg

XeroShinobi

Rugal's Thug
Thanks. Was extremely late (early) when I posted that, so I didn't pay much attention to the url I was using. Again, editing would have allowed me to easily fix that myself.

I don't normally use imgur. It was just the first thing that came up.

I miss imageshack.

ApolloBoy

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Got my first MVS cart in the mail today, I managed to find a nice copy of MS2 on eBay recently for $50. It needed a little cleaning (the game would crash once I got on the camel in the first stage and the Unibios would return an address error), but I've managed to play through it a few times and it works great now. I'm hoping to pick up a shockbox for it soon once my paycheck comes in this week.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Pic doesn't work properly because you used the url for the imgur page, not the pic itself. When you use the right url, it works like so.

sFHiZoE.jpg

In some ways it would be nice to have that small of a collection again - it would mean I could actually display everything, lol.

Nice start.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Off the top of my head. I know SF Zero III and SSFIIX won't work with the scart cable. They will work with a vga cable though. There are some games that will work with the scart cable but not vga.

SFZ3 was a shame on DC, considering the far superior port on Saturn...

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Got my first MVS cart in the mail today, I managed to find a nice copy of MS2 on eBay recently for $50. It needed a little cleaning (the game would crash once I got on the camel in the first stage and the Unibios would return an address error), but I've managed to play through it a few times and it works great now. I'm hoping to pick up a shockbox for it soon once my paycheck comes in this week.
2>X

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Finally and after a long time, i received my favourite fighting game of all time, i bought the neo geo cd version in 1995 and since that time i love it.
I wanted to collect the two versions of this game and at last i have them.

Complete

Spine

Front

Sticker

family photo

Regards and happy new year¡¡¡

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
I'm really pleased to have a physical copy of this one, I almost bought a GC recently just to play it again. Capcom have done an awesome job with the HD port. Best of all its all in English with reversible English/Japanese artwork!

IMG_3315.jpg

is it also in german?

XeroShinobi

Rugal's Thug
In some ways it would be nice to have that small of a collection again - it would mean I could actually display everything, lol.

Nice start.

That's not my entire collection. As I said in my original post, that cabinet is now storing spill over. The one I had for that stuff before was tiny and getting full, leaving no space for new stuff.

I have another 2 cabinets filled with games. My Genesis collection is probably the largest of the bunch, but I collect just about everything.

The cabinet in the picture does contain my entire AES collection, though. It is indeed tiny.

If you want to display more of your collectionl the key is to buying furniture specifically for that purpose. The cabinet in my picture is 6 and a half feet tall, but not very deep. Extra depth is just a waste of space for video game display purposes. Wall shelves are great for making use of every inch of vertical space in a room. Unfortunately, one of my walls is solid steel after about an inch.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

Got something else I'm pretty excited for coming through UPS later today :D.