Pretty stoked. :)

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
My third neo geo game, I heard they are coll

15993391317_568fd29a0b_z.jpg

ApolloBoy

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Managed to snag a Hama AV-100S SCART switchbox at Savers of all places today for $5. It seems to be pretty good quality so I'm gonna give MtothaJ's hack a shot pretty soon.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Amazing as usual, SL.

But that metal ASCII stick is SO AMAZING.

But then I scroll down and I see a Megadrive haul that oh man oh well i'm fainting, where's my inhaler…

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
your always killing it with the pick-ups StealthLurker. Ninja Gaiden on LD + VHS FTW!

here's a few Doujin games i got in Akihabara on my tokyo vacation..

doujingames.jpg

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Probably the shittiest solder job I've ever seen:

Don't buy from Jammastore-US. Claimed it was an original board, shit's fake as fuck. Already made a claim.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Bummer :(

I was at my local Walmart and can you believe it, they still had a PS2 in the glass case with the PS3's and PS4s, it was priced at $100 so I thought what the hell this is probably my last chance to buy a PS2 brand new in a store. I already have a PS2 so this one will be a backup, I only took it out to test it out and then I boxed it back up and put it back into my closet.

I also got Drill Dozer new and sealed off Ebay for about the same prices as other complete copies, $20 shipped. its like 2005 all over again haha

1208e5b06fff8f8f06fe8acdb54ccf26.jpg

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
That Sega PC stuff is awesome. Can't believe they had a PCI card or similar for the Saturn controller ports.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Sick dude, been getting into shooters myself lately, trying to find a Raiden Fighters Jet at a good price. Always been a big Raiden fan. Got a 2nd monitor coming so I can have one dedicated to tate.

Is that board one of the Seibu suicide boards? I know the battery on the Raiden Fighter's board isn't for suicide, unsure about 2/DX.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Is that board one of the Seibu suicide boards? I know the battery on the Raiden Fighter's board isn't for suicide, unsure about 2/DX.

I don't think it is. Dunno for sure.

Something to keep in mind: These Raiden boards ran at a odd refresh (like 54hz) and not all monitors will sync up to it.

My 14L5 (in the picture above) does, my PVM 1341 does, however my 20L2 just rolls and my PVM 2950 just displays a black screen.

Your mileage is gonna vary.

Last edited:

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Something to keep in mind: These Raiden boards ran at a odd refresh (like 54hz) and not all monitors will sync up to it.

Oh, so probably it's that...
I recently got a Raiden II but it is the "New version" (just horrible sound,lol, unbelievable) and one of my chassis doesn't sync to it. All my other CRT show no problems, just the one in my Tate cab, just my luck,lolol.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Amazing as usual, SL.

But that metal ASCII stick is SO AMAZING.

But then I scroll down and I see a Megadrive haul that oh man oh well i'm fainting, where's my inhaler…

Thanks, been wanting that stick for a while. Was holding out for a nice boxed one and second loose that wasn't going for a jacked up price. Great weight to these sticks too. Probably the best mass produced sticks for the famicom next to the Micomsoft sticks. Got those in the last shipment too ;), just haven't "processed" them yet.

your always killing it with the pick-ups StealthLurker. Ninja Gaiden on LD + VHS FTW!

here's a few Doujin games i got in Akihabara on my tokyo vacation..

Thanks, been away from the PC doujin soft thing for a while... looked it up, Lilithrottle looks pretty neat! By the way, what's the game in the middle?

That Sega PC stuff is awesome. Can't believe they had a PCI card or similar for the Saturn controller ports.

Yeah it kinda blew my mind when I stumbled across these. Especially the ISA card Saturn port card. I wish these got released in the States back in the day. I totally would have picked them up.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
Thanks for sharing as always StealthL. Always look forward to seeing what new items you've acquired. But,Where do you put all your gaming stuff man? I don't get as much as you, not by a long shot, in fact I'm outta room! Do you rent storage space for your collection?

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Those are some seriously good Mega Drive games. I've very jealous of that Snow Bros! Are they originals?
What's the game to the right of Cotton?
Is that Thunder Bolt 2 a licensed game? I've never heard of it before.

You've got what looks like 4 licensed games that I don't have... and I call myself the SegaDude. I'm not worthy...

MDFF1_zps97e77010.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]